Acceptable registrations in the queue through June 3 at 5:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Nancy Pelosi GRILLED by Wolf Blitzer

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
bmw

Nancy Pelosi GRILLED by Wolf Blitzer

Post by bmw » Tue Oct 13, 2020 8:41 pm

Wow. I don't think I've EVER seen anybody in the mainstream media hold Nancy's feet to the fire like this. He got under her skin real quick and she demonstrated that she just might have an ego even bigger than that of Donald Trump.

You can bet that Wolf Blitzer will have a "talking to" behind the scenes to ensure he never does anything like this again.

Rate This

Re: Nancy Pelosi GRILLED by Wolf Blitzer

Post by Rate This » Tue Oct 13, 2020 8:52 pm

bmw wrote:
Tue Oct 13, 2020 8:41 pm
Wow. I don't think I've EVER seen anybody in the mainstream media hold Nancy's feet to the fire like this. He got under her skin real quick and she demonstrated that she just might have an ego even bigger than that of Donald Trump.

You can bet that Wolf Blitzer will have a "talking to" behind the scenes to ensure he never does anything like this again.
No he won’t. She just looked like she was in a bad mood. I really wish we had somebody else as speaker. I couldn’t stand Reid and I can’t stand her.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Tue Oct 13, 2020 8:54 pm

I think Nancy and Gretch should hang out. They both think they're Queens of something and their subjects shouldn't question them.

Let them eat ice cream.
New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Matt

Post by Matt » Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:00 pm

Rate This wrote:
Tue Oct 13, 2020 8:52 pm
bmw wrote:

No he won’t. She just looked like she was in a bad mood. I really wish we had somebody else as speaker. I couldn’t stand Reid and I can’t stand her.
I think Kevin McCarthy would be a fine replacement.
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:14 pm

Matt wrote:
Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:00 pm
Rate This wrote:
bmw wrote:

She has committed to serving through 2022 so if the Democrats hold the house it’ll be 2 more years with her... I’d rather have Schiff.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:15 pm

I normally don't like Nancy, but she is completely right. This Trump stimulus offer is too much of a giveaway to the rich. Earned income and tax credits are important for the poor. We need to fight COVID through more spending. And I have zero issue if it will be retroactive. Schools need help too. No big business giveaways.

By the way, so much for evil MSM, right?
They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Matt

Post by Matt » Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:19 pm

Rate This wrote:
Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:14 pm
Matt wrote:
Rate This wrote:
bmw wrote:

She has committed to serving through 2022 so if the Democrats hold the house it’ll be 2 more years with her... I’d rather have Schiff.
So you'd rather have a Nancy boy than a real Nancy?
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:34 pm

Matt wrote:
Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:19 pm
Rate This wrote:
Matt wrote:
Rate This wrote:
bmw wrote:

Someone younger than 60 preferred. McCarthy is 55 and Schiff is 60. Maybe 65 should be the cutoff. At any rate we are retreading 1990’s and 2000’s people ad nauseum now.

Matt

Post by Matt » Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:48 pm

Rate This wrote:
Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:34 pm
Matt wrote:
Rate This wrote:
Matt wrote:
Rate This wrote:
bmw wrote:

Someone younger than 60 preferred. McCarthy is 55 and Schiff is 60. Maybe 65 should be the cutoff. At any rate we are retreading 1990’s and 2000’s people ad nauseum now.
Little Adam Schitt is 60.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Tue Oct 13, 2020 10:03 pm

Matt wrote:
Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:48 pm
Rate This wrote:
Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:34 pm
Matt wrote:
Rate This wrote:
Matt wrote:
Rate This wrote:
bmw wrote:

Little Adam Schitt is 60.
Did you even read what you quoted?

Matt

Post by Matt » Tue Oct 13, 2020 10:10 pm

Yep, your first statement was preferably under 60.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Tue Oct 13, 2020 10:15 pm

Matt wrote:
Tue Oct 13, 2020 10:10 pm
Yep, your first statement was preferably under 60.
Preferably... but given the option I would make an exception for Schiff right AT 60. Beats the hell out of McCarthy. :lol

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Wed Oct 14, 2020 7:59 am

Maybe CNN realized they are on the wrong team.

Be on the American people team!
Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

bmw

Post by bmw » Wed Oct 14, 2020 9:28 am

audiophile wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 7:59 am

And maybe the Lions are going to win the Super Bowl this year :lol

In all seriousness though, this would be a much tighter Presidential race, if not Trump outright leading, if the media did its job more often.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed Oct 14, 2020 10:27 am

bmw wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 9:28 am
audiophile wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 7:59 am

And maybe the Lions are going to win the Super Bowl this year :lol

In all seriousness though, this would be a much tighter Presidential race, if not Trump outright leading, if the media did its job more often.
That’s highly doubtful. Now you’re guaranteeing the Lions to win the super bowl.

The Democrats are scarily enthusiastic right now. They’d nominate an old show or a moldy sandwich or thin air and it would get a record number of votes. This isn’t about Biden. It’s about Trump. None of these gaffes do anything to Biden besides make him more relatable. They don’t hurt him and they aren’t secrets either.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic