Acceptable registrations in the queue through May 6 at 7:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Biden Bombshell

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
MotorCityRadioFreak

Re: Biden Bombshell

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Wed Oct 14, 2020 5:35 pm

Bryce wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 9:51 am
Hunter Biden introduced his father, then-Vice President Joe Biden, to a top executive at a Ukrainian energy firm less than a year before the elder Biden pressured government officials in Ukraine into firing a prosecutor who was investigating the company, according to emails obtained by The Post.
Although, Joe is on record as saying...
“never spoken to my son about his overseas business dealings”
“Dear Hunter, thank you for inviting me to DC and giving an opportunity to meet your father and spent [sic] some time together. It’s realty [sic] an honor and pleasure,” the email reads.

An earlier email from May 2014 also shows Pozharskyi, reportedly Burisma’s No. 3 exec, asking Hunter for “advice on how you could use your influence” on the company’s behalf.
This is going to be hard for the MSM to burry, but I have a feeling they'll try.
This is big. I think I need to change my vote. NOT.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:44 pm

The censorship king from out of state.

UP906

Post by UP906 » Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:46 pm

That's all well and good, but what is your point?
Thread Killer

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:50 pm

UP906 wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:46 pm
That the Post has been in the tank for Trump this entire cycle... one of Trumps buddies owns it.

The story has more holes than Swiss cheese. The Hunter Biden thing has gotten no traction so why would this change that. And also Trumps kids have benefitted immensely from Daddy’s presidency. If this meeting did indeed take place its small potatoes in comparison. Dozens of Trump family corruption stories are fine with you folks and ONE Biden story and it’s the end of the world. Just like the Gaffes.. Trump can sound like a whack job 24/7 and Biden says one wrong thing and it’s the end of the world. Get the fuck out of here.
Last edited by Rate This on Wed Oct 14, 2020 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:54 pm

UP906 wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:46 pm

Did you read it? No, of course you didn't. Because the time stamp between when I posted and you did is 2 minutes, and it's a fairly lengthy article. Couple that with the fact you're as dumb as a cat turd and could barely get thru "Dick and Jane go to school", you are just trolling as usual.
The censorship king from out of state.

bmw

Post by bmw » Wed Oct 14, 2020 7:13 pm

If this story is a nothingburger, then why are Facebook and Twitter censoring it?

https://nypost.com/2020/10/14/kayleigh- ... den-story/

I don't believe for ONE SECOND that they would apply the same standard under identical circumstances if it involved Trump. In fact, have either Twitter or facebook ever blocked one single story about Trump, ever? And there's PLENTY of misinformation about him out there.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Wed Oct 14, 2020 7:19 pm

Matt wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 11:57 am
Bryce wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 11:22 am
I'm going to the polls on November third to cast my vote just like everyone else SHOULD have to do, unless you have a valid reason for an absentee ballot.
This.
It will be all over next week. 10% of eligible voters in Georgia voted on the first day.

Likely democrat voters in Florida have already voted 3 to 1 over Republican voters.

I would like to thank God for giving Satan's child (Trump) COVID. Christians always look for signs of God in their lives, here is a clear mandate from the holy spirit.
“Blessed are those who are righteous in his name.”
― Matt

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

bmw

Post by bmw » Wed Oct 14, 2020 7:28 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 7:19 pm
I would like to thank God for giving Satan's child (Trump) COVID.
You have some serious mental issues you need to work out.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Wed Oct 14, 2020 7:32 pm

Actually, I don't. Read your ENTIRE New Testament, not just the "Evangelical" verses.
― Matt

bmw

Post by bmw » Wed Oct 14, 2020 7:34 pm

So you're going to sit here and tell me that the HOLY SPIRIT is what gave Trump Covid-19?

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Wed Oct 14, 2020 7:35 pm

bmw wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 7:34 pm
So you're going to sit here and tell me that the HOLY SPIRIT is what gave Trump Covid-19?
Amen!

Trump doesn't attend a church. Biden is an active Catholic.
― Matt

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed Oct 14, 2020 7:39 pm

bmw wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 7:13 pm
If this story is a nothingburger, then why are Facebook and Twitter censoring it?

https://nypost.com/2020/10/14/kayleigh- ... den-story/

I don't believe for ONE SECOND that they would apply the same standard under identical circumstances if it involved Trump. In fact, have either Twitter or facebook ever blocked one single story about Trump, ever? And there's PLENTY of misinformation about him out there.
Most of the information about Trump that’s out there is true or has grains of truth in it. This is out of left field and appears to have no truth whatsoever. That’s the difference between normal politics and disinformation. It’s also why this is blocked and that isn’t. They make money off of having bullshit like this on their sites but they are also afraid of being federally regulated. That’s why the Q stuff got taken down.

Essentially the post made the story up.

bmw

Post by bmw » Wed Oct 14, 2020 7:43 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 7:35 pm
bmw wrote:
Amen!

Biden's a Catholic...except when Catholic views (such as that abortion and gay marriage are both sins) are not politically expedient.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed Oct 14, 2020 7:45 pm

bmw wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 7:43 pm
TC Talks wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 7:35 pm
bmw wrote:
Amen!

Biden's a Catholic...except when Catholic views (such as that abortion and gay marriage are both sins) are not politically expedient.
Biden is an every week Catholic and Trump wouldn’t be caught dead in a church. He isn’t religious at all.

Plenty of Catholics hold more liberal views on abortion and gay marriage by the way. I happen to be one of them. So shove it. Evidently you don’t understand that people can actively practice a religion and not agree with 100% of its opinions on everything.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Wed Oct 14, 2020 7:46 pm

So, if God tells us we shall not judge, why are conservatives doing just that?

You can't legislate religion into someone, that's what the Conservative Catholics are trying to do, but they are not the majority of Catholics.
― Matt

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic