Acceptable registrations in the queue through May 6 at 7:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Trump's Anonymous Federal Agents

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Deleted User 15335

Re: Trump's Anonymous Federal Agents

Post by Deleted User 15335 » Sun Jul 19, 2020 1:26 pm

Lucky615 wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 1:05 pm
patriot wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 1:02 pm
them protest guys are all marksest anakist. very bad ombrees. they need to be got out of there. Mr Trump will do it.
Shut up and eat your goyo :rollin “marksest anakist” :rollin :rollin

you think its funny that Mr Trump is saving us from thes radikuls?

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sun Jul 19, 2020 1:30 pm

patriot wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 1:26 pm
Lucky615 wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 1:05 pm
patriot wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 1:02 pm
them protest guys are all marksest anakist. very bad ombrees. they need to be got out of there. Mr Trump will do it.
Shut up and eat your goyo :rollin “marksest anakist” :rollin :rollin

you think its funny that Mr Trump is saving us from thes radikuls?
Considering his band of merry men are mostly radicals? Delicious irony.. much better then Goyo.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Sun Jul 19, 2020 9:52 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 12:34 pm
Bryce wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 11:29 am
Don't deflect.
Totally agree, let's get back to the illegal use of Federal agents in Portland. You will be fine when armed protesters are maced in the future at 2nd Amendment Rallies?
If they act like this?
Seattle rioters seen damaging, looting stores; police say fire sparked at precinct, officer hospitalized
Absolutely!
https://www.foxnews.com/us/seattle-riot ... rs-injured

These people are why the second amendment is so dear to many.
New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Mon Jul 20, 2020 8:05 am

Yes, it's not good, but as those people at the peaceful protests breaking laws were arrested, so should there be punishment for the Federal agents who were also breaking the law.

One bad deed does not justify another.

We are all happy with you locked in your house with your gun to protect you. Taking it for a walk is a provoking activity and it increases your chances of being shot.
“Blessed are those who are righteous in his name.”
― Matt

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Mon Jul 20, 2020 9:23 am

I have no issue with police or agents that went too far being punished.

At this point I'm not sure there is enough evidence to convict them in the court of public opinion. j/k
Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Jul 20, 2020 9:54 am

R Bedell wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 9:36 am
It was also confirmed at several levels.
Cite the sources.
https://asiatimes.com/2020/07/belgian-i ... -minister/

Belgian Intelligence for one thing.. and it’s their defense minister. This on top of Trump denying he’d been briefed then it coming out that he’d been briefed twice... the administration couldn’t get their story straight on it and then he made no statement on it and called it fake. Apparently not...

UP906

Post by UP906 » Mon Jul 20, 2020 11:14 am

Did... did you even read the first sentence of the article you linked?
Thread Killer

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Jul 20, 2020 11:22 am

UP906 wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 11:14 am
Did... did you even read the first sentence of the article you linked?
Yes I did... that doesn’t change that the administration gave several explanations that conflicted each other about when and how he had been briefed.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Jul 20, 2020 11:42 am

R Bedell wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 11:34 am
RT:

"While we’re still not sure if US President Donald Trump was briefed on an alleged Russian bounty on US troops, it appears their NATO allies were well aware."

And this is what you are basing your statement on....???

ROTF....LMAO
A 53 year old former see-bee wanted to ask the DHS paramilitary folks exactly what they think of their oaths in light of the actions they are taking in Portland. They beat him:
https://mobile.twitter.com/PDXzane/stat ... ter.com%2F

Let’s see you folks defend this.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Jul 20, 2020 11:59 am

R Bedell wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 11:56 am
53 year old former see-bee wanted to ask the DHS paramilitary folks exactly what they think of their oaths in light of the actions they are taking in Portland. They beat him:
That's it.............???? A Twiiter video narrated by ........... YOU ??

That’s a summary of an article connected to the story. Did you even see the video or should we just send you back to the Flint board where the kiddies swim?

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Jul 20, 2020 12:38 pm

R Bedell wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 12:25 pm
where the kiddies swim?
All you got is BS. Kiddies...??? There is the Pot calling the Kettle Black.

Have your Mommy get you some ice cream so you can cool off. Then take a shower to wash all the BS down the drain.
The man is simply standing there and then gets beaten. Don’t attack me or call it BS... address what you see there.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Jul 20, 2020 12:54 pm

R Bedell wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 12:47 pm
RT:

Ah another real life troll.

Lester The Nightfly

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Mon Jul 20, 2020 2:08 pm

Rate This wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 11:42 am
R Bedell wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 11:34 am
RT:

"While we’re still not sure if US President Donald Trump was briefed on an alleged Russian bounty on US troops, it appears their NATO allies were well aware."

And this is what you are basing your statement on....???

ROTF....LMAO
A 53 year old former see-bee wanted to ask the DHS paramilitary folks exactly what they think of their oaths in light of the actions they are taking in Portland. They beat him:
https://mobile.twitter.com/PDXzane/stat ... ter.com%2F

Let’s see you folks defend this.
BTW - Chris David, the man seen beaten, has a new nickname here in town. Superman.

In a semi-related item, the next thing to watch for is the "Wall of Moms". It seems women, many of a certain age as it were, are putting themselves on the front line against the feds. A self-described human shield.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nat ... 470348002/

This in itself could get pretty interesting. There's not a lot to like about the optics of tear gassing middle aged women and in Trump's case, a very needed demographic. Mrs. Nightfly walked over to near the Justice Center and saw at least of couple of women wearing not only yellow shirts (The Official Color of 'Wall of Moms'™) but also red MAGA hats. She spoke to one of them and they told her that "yes" they still support Trump but enough is enough with the federal law enforcement presence.

All I know is the last place I want to be is on the wrong side of a bunch of tenacious middle aged women with their minds made up that someone might be harming their kids. You'd have a better making it out alive shaving a bobcat's butt in a phone booth...

[Addendum: I just read this note from organizer Bev Barnum's Facebook page. (Wear) “a face mask, helmet and closed toe shoes”. If that isn't the most Mom advise you'll get before facing down the federales in riot gear, I don't know what is.]
Last edited by Lester The Nightfly on Mon Jul 20, 2020 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Mon Jul 20, 2020 2:14 pm

All I know is the last place I want to be is on the wrong side of a bunch of tenacious middle aged women with their minds made up that someone might be harming their kids. You'd have a better making it out alive shaving a bobcat's butt in a phone booth...
For example, I wonder how attacking our female Governor worked out for Trump. I think women have figured out that he's not worthy of their vote...

“Blessed are those who are righteous in his name.”
― Matt

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

craig11152

Post by craig11152 » Mon Jul 20, 2020 3:22 pm

The thing with celebrity pictures is they don't always have some sinister connection.

I no longer directly engage trolls

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic