Acceptable registrations in the queue through May 29 at 11:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Trump tries political attack on Fauci...

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
TC Talks

Trump tries political attack on Fauci...

Post by TC Talks » Mon Jul 13, 2020 6:54 pm

Numbers are spiraling out of control, tests are harder to find, hospitals are filling up. What does The Village Idiot do? Releases a politics dirty tricks "fact sheet" citing when Fauci was "Wrong". The problem? It was riddled with falsehoods and comments lacking proper context.

Americans Trust Fauci 250% more than Trump
In the Times survey, 84 percent of voters said they trusted medical scientists to provide reliable information about the virus, with 90 percent of Democrats and 75 percent of Republicans trusting the experts. Overall trust in the C.D.C. was 77 percent — 71 percent among Republicans and 83 percent among Democrats.
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/27/upsh ... perts.html

What an idiot, enjoy your Trump economy fools...
The White House is seeking to discredit Dr. Anthony Fauci, the country's leading infectious disease expert, as President Donald Trump works to marginalize him and his dire warnings about the shortcomings of the U.S. coronavirus response.

In a remarkable broadside by the Trump administration against one of its own, a White House official said Sunday that "several White House officials are concerned about the number of times Dr. Fauci has been wrong on things." The official gave NBC News a list of nearly a dozen past comments by Fauci that the official said had ultimately proven erroneous.

Among them: Fauci's comments in January that the coronavirus was "not a major threat" and his guidance in March that "people should not be walking around with masks."

It was a move more characteristic of a political campaign furtively disseminating opposition research about an opponent than of a White House struggling to contain a pandemic that has killed more than 135,000 people, according to an NBC News tally.

Trump has shown frustration over Fauci being applauded by the public while his own handling of the response gets low marks. Trump said Tuesday that, despite much evidence to the contrary, there's no daylight between them.
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/white- ... e-n1233612

“Blessed are those who are righteous in his name.”
― Matt

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Honeyman

Re: Trump tries political attack on Fauci...

Post by Honeyman » Mon Jul 13, 2020 7:07 pm

He blames EVERYBODY but himself for EVERYYHING. Whatever happened to "The buck stops here"? Not with this disaster in the White House.

I remember talking to friend of mine the day after he got elected. He tried to console me saying, "How bad can he be?" I didn't think it was possible he could be this atrociously horrible. I knew he was a fucking idiot, but I thought he might have some compassion for his fellow man, and want to do what is right for the country. I was sadly wrong. A complete disaster.
The censorship king from out of state.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic