Acceptable registrations in the queue through June 3 at 5:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Casting the Rapists out of Abortion Industry

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
TC Shuts Up

Casting the Rapists out of Abortion Industry

Post by TC Shuts Up » Thu Jun 25, 2020 1:02 am

Abortion Industry covers up for ugly adult men impregnating underage girls.

https://www.liveaction.org/what-we-do/i ... ngabusers/

Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

audiophile

Re: Casting the Rapists out of Abortion Industry

Post by audiophile » Thu Jun 25, 2020 6:43 am

Is anyone surprised by this?

I'm not. I've suspected vigilant abortion supporters also often support predatory indiscretions.
Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Thu Jun 25, 2020 6:57 am

audiophile wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 6:43 am
Is anyone surprised by this?

I'm not. I've suspected vigilant abortion supporters also often support predatory indiscretions.
I’ve always suspected a sizable portion of supposed Christian pastors participate in gay sex and or sexual abuse. See how stupid you sound?

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Thu Jun 25, 2020 7:27 am

I know you are trying to make a counterpoint, and I get that. (BTW I probably have met a thousand REAL ministers and not one was ever accused of this.)

Maybe a more concise way of saying would be that those strongly support abortion, also often support lowering age of consent. See Canada, EU initiatives. I view that predatory, hopefully that makes more sense.
Last edited by audiophile on Thu Jun 25, 2020 7:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Thu Jun 25, 2020 7:37 am

audiophile wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 7:27 am
I know you are trying to make a counterpoint, and I get that. (BTW I don't think it works in this case. I probably have met a thousand REAL ministers and not one was ever accused of this.)

Maybe a more concise way of saying would be that those strongly support abortion, also often support lowering age of consent. See Canada, EU initiatives. I view that predatory, hopefully that makes more sense.
I understand what you are saying. Realize as well that this is a very new concept to have a high age of consent like we do. At one time being 15 and pregnant or married was normal or even expected. Ever read Romeo and Juliet? They were that young as a normal thing not for literary effect.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Thu Jun 25, 2020 7:59 am

Gotcha. Thanks for clarifying.

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:43 am

Rate This wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 7:37 am
audiophile wrote:
I know you are trying to make a counterpoint, and I get that. (BTW I don't think it works in this case. I probably have met a thousand REAL ministers and not one was ever accused of this.)

I understand what you are saying. Realize as well that this is a very new concept to have a high age of consent like we do. At one time being 15 and pregnant or married was normal or even expected. Ever read Romeo and Juliet? They were that young as a normal thing not for literary effect.
I defy you to find a loving father of daughters who would support lowering the AOC. While it is a double edged sword, why would any teenage boy want old men legally "swimming" in their "dating pool"?

The thing with female teachers dating young boys has also exposed the hypocrisy of society treating men and women differently. If men and women are equal under the law, they HAVE to prosecute women when they do this. Having sex too young stunts the academic and career growth of young men also, as they spend all their time just pursuing sex from that time forward.
Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:09 am

TC Shuts Up wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:43 am
Rate This wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 7:37 am
audiophile wrote:

I defy you to find a loving father of daughters who would support lowering the AOC. While it is a double edged sword, why would any teenage boy want old men legally "swimming" in their "dating pool"?

The thing with female teachers dating young boys has also exposed the hypocrisy of society treating men and women differently. If men and women are equal under the law, they HAVE to prosecute women when they do this. Having sex too young stunts the academic and career growth of young men also, as they spend all their time just pursuing sex from that time forward.
They do prosecute women...

My other point is that there was a time when nobody batted an eye much less had an age of consent.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Thu Jun 25, 2020 5:19 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 4:59 pm
You've got idiots out there like screen glare you are all "Wash your hands! Wear a face mask!!! If you don't... (lights hair on fire) YOU'LL DIE!!!

Then he supports murdering children.
One trick pony... so sad...

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic