Acceptable registrations in the queue through May 12 at 7:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

(off-topic) Who is Patriot?

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
bmw

(off-topic) Who is Patriot?

Post by bmw » Sat Jun 13, 2020 12:49 pm

First off, I'm 100% certain that Patriot is one of the 10 or so regulars who frequently post in this forum. I say that based on the whole misspelling shtick. This poster's very early posts were spelled correctly, including proper use of apostrophes. Now this poster routinely misspells words that he/she spelled correctly early on. Clearly intentional.

Now on to the content of the posts. Obviously intended to be the stereotypical idiot Trump supporter. Now who around here would do that? I don't think any of the more conservative posters in here would mock conservatives in that way. So I'm 90% confident this poster is a lefty.

I'm between TC Talks and TurkeyTop as my top 2 guesses. Patriot's posts are exactly how I envision TCT to view the average Trump supporter. TT is my second guess because of a joke Patriot made about Canadians being red as opposed to rednecks.
Long-shot guess goes to Lester the Nightfly. I have no doubt he also views the average Trump supporter as portrayed by Patriot.

TC Shuts Up

Re: (off-topic) Who is Patriot?

Post by TC Shuts Up » Sat Jun 13, 2020 1:02 pm

Behavior Modification/Mind Control. Make your opponent look like an idiot, and change what other people think in the direction toward your point of view. Probably a University of Michigan student or fairly recent graduate. We ought to have a cable network TV Program called "The Alinsky Method" to call out and expose these types of methods. Maybe Matt, not Matt1.
Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

Deleted User 15342

Post by Deleted User 15342 » Sat Jun 13, 2020 1:32 pm

bmw wrote:
Sat Jun 13, 2020 12:49 pm
First off, I'm 100% certain that Patriot is one of the 10 or so regulars who frequently post in this forum. I say that based on the whole misspelling shtick. This poster's very early posts were spelled correctly, including proper use of apostrophes. Now this poster routinely misspells words that he/she spelled correctly early on. Clearly intentional.

Now on to the content of the posts. Obviously intended to be the stereotypical idiot Trump supporter. Now who around here would do that? I don't think any of the more conservative posters in here would mock conservatives in that way. So I'm 90% confident this poster is a lefty.

I'm between TC Talks and TurkeyTop as my top 2 guesses. Patriot's posts are exactly how I envision TCT to view the average Trump supporter. TT is my second guess because of a joke Patriot made about Canadians being red as opposed to rednecks.
Long-shot guess goes to Lester the Nightfly. I have no doubt he also views the average Trump supporter as portrayed by Patriot.
Or you could be Patriot.

Lester The Nightfly

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Sat Jun 13, 2020 2:04 pm

bmw wrote:

Fuck your Doxxing.

BTW - If you'd bother to keep up, MW has already said it's from an IP address coming out of GTA.
Last edited by Lester The Nightfly on Sat Jun 13, 2020 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sat Jun 13, 2020 2:05 pm

bmw wrote:

Don’t look at me.

UP906

Post by UP906 » Sat Jun 13, 2020 2:24 pm

LOL doxxing?

I don't think that means what you think it means.
Thread Killer

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sat Jun 13, 2020 2:38 pm

UP906 wrote:
Sat Jun 13, 2020 2:24 pm
LOL doxxing?

I don't think that means what you think it means.
search for and publish private or identifying information about (a particular individual) on the Internet, typically with malicious intent.
"hackers and online vigilantes routinely dox both public and private figures"
It works in this context.

bmw

Post by bmw » Sat Jun 13, 2020 3:43 pm

Oh, please. Taking educated guesses as to whether 2 online personas both belong to the same unknown person (I don't know who any of you people are in real life) does NOT constitute doxxing.

btw - origin IP addresses mean virtually nothing these days.

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Sat Jun 13, 2020 3:47 pm

So what's the deviant sexual practice called doxxing? I never heard of any other definition than muttering and publishing private information about people you hate.
Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

Matt

Post by Matt » Sat Jun 13, 2020 7:33 pm

TC Shuts Up wrote:
Sat Jun 13, 2020 1:02 pm
Behavior Modification/Mind Control. Make your opponent look like an idiot, and change what other people think in the direction toward your point of view. Probably a University of Michigan student or fairly recent graduate. We ought to have a cable network TV Program called "The Alinsky Method" to call out and expose these types of methods. Maybe Matt, not Matt1.
I've only ever posted as my first name on here. Nice to see you are sufficiently butthurt about me calling out your trolling.
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Sat Jun 13, 2020 7:44 pm

I'm BMW, TC Shuts Up, Bob Simonson but not Patroit. I use spell check.
“Blessed are those who are righteous in his name.”
― Matt

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sat Jun 13, 2020 9:32 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Sat Jun 13, 2020 7:44 pm
Damn you’re good.

bmw

Post by bmw » Sat Jun 13, 2020 10:20 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Sat Jun 13, 2020 7:44 pm
If this is true, then I have one f-ed up split personality disorder, because that means that I am not only me, but 3 other people as well. Yikes :!:

Deleted User 15342

Post by Deleted User 15342 » Sun Jun 14, 2020 9:05 am

bmw wrote:

I’m going with your first pick.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Sun Jun 14, 2020 12:09 pm

If it were me, I'd be ruthless and evil.
“Blessed are those who are righteous in his name.”
― Matt

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic