Acceptable registrations in the queue through May 12 at 7:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Quietly In Wisconsin...

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Rate This

Quietly In Wisconsin...

Post by Rate This » Tue Apr 14, 2020 12:57 pm

.... A Liberal won an 11 point victory in a challenger bid for the State Supreme Court...

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump- ... lenger.amp

Turkeytop

Re: Quietly In Wisconsin...

Post by Turkeytop » Tue Apr 14, 2020 1:04 pm

The loser will say the election is illegitimate because of the pandemic.
I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Tue Apr 14, 2020 1:08 pm

Turkeytop wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 1:04 pm
The losers party was hoping for depressed turnout because of the pandemic... no dice and no challenge to the results either. They lost.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Tue Apr 14, 2020 1:16 pm

Rate This wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 1:08 pm
Turkeytop wrote:
The losers party was hoping for depressed turnout because of the pandemic... no dice and no challenge to the results either. They lost.
I know that. But that won't stop him from using that excuse.

What has your President said about it?

Fake news?
I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Tue Apr 14, 2020 1:23 pm

Turkeytop wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 1:16 pm
Rate This wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 1:08 pm
Turkeytop wrote:
I know that. But that won't stop him from using that excuse.

What has your President said about it?

Fake news?
Silence speaks volumes...

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Tue Apr 14, 2020 1:55 pm

And the dude who surprisingly lost there in Conservative Land is the very same candidate who Trump boldly and confidently said at the daily briefing HE had just endorsed! And predicted that his touting and praising of the guy would for sure make him the victor!

Look out republican candidates. Trumps coattails are fraying. And they’ll only continue to become thread bare as the entire country feels they’ve had a bellyful of his leaderSHIT and are green and ready to throw up.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Tue Apr 14, 2020 1:58 pm

OR

The same fools that went to vote in the primary in Michigan also went to the polls on WI.

You have wonder if the March primary vote was a big reason for Wayne, Oakland, and Macomb getting wacked by Covid-19.
Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Tue Apr 14, 2020 2:00 pm

audiophile wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 1:58 pm
OR

The same fools that went to vote in the primary in Michigan also went to the polls on WI.

You have wonder if the March primary vote was a big reason for Wayne, Oakland, and Macomb getting wacked by Covid-19.
No... I think they are gonna be mighty upset at the Republicans though for making them go just to exercise their right to vote which none of them wanted to miss out on. They lost an Court election And some goodwill where they desperately needed it. Oops.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic