Acceptable registrations in the queue through May 12 at 7:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Trump blames coronavirus testing delays on Obama

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Honeyman

Trump blames coronavirus testing delays on Obama

Post by Honeyman » Wed Mar 04, 2020 6:07 pm

The censorship king from out of state.

km1125

Re: Trump blames coronavirus testing delays on Obama

Post by km1125 » Thu Mar 05, 2020 11:29 am

How disingenious.

He didn't "blame" it on that, but it was a factor. Do you deny that?

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Thu Mar 05, 2020 11:51 am

No, it wasn't a factor...it didn't happen!

An aide to Sen. Lamar Alexander, R-Tennessee, said the Obama administration made no such rule change. The aide, Taylor Haulsee, said the Obama administration did propose that the Food and Drug Administration have more oversight over approving diagnostic tests, but that did not go through.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Thu Mar 05, 2020 7:24 pm

km1125 wrote:
Thu Mar 05, 2020 11:29 am
How disingenious.

He didn't "blame" it on that, but it was a factor. Do you deny that?
If it didn’t happen then you are damn right we deny it...

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Thu Mar 05, 2020 7:33 pm

Whaaaaaaa! Nothing is EVER my fault.

My name is baby Donny Trump.

My game is mental illness.

It’s called Narcissistic Personality DISORDER.

My symptoms are classic. Google it and learn.

Anyway - one symptom is cowardly blame shifting. I must never say I’m sorry. I must never shoulder blame.

Why else do you think I’ve put Pence in control of Coronavirus stuff? Simple. When the virus explodes here - I need a fall guy.

Nothing is my fault. I won’t take responsibility for anything - unless it brings ME glory!

Unprotected HHS workers meeting up with repatriated Corona carriers? Not my fault! Going against CDC recommendations by flying sick Americans back to US? Not my fault! Not preparing America for Coronavirus epidemic months in advance? Not my fault! Botched CDC testing? Not my fault! Not enough masks? Not enough hospital beds? Not enough tests that are reliable? Not my fault! Telling Americans WHO numbers are wrong? Not my fault! Minimizing danger and risks so economy keeps humming and sick workers continue to go to work? Not my fault! Decreasing funding/disbanding everything set up to research/prepare USA for pandemics? Not my fault!

See? All I do is blame everyone else.

And soon you won’t see me out and about. Not even at one of my cheerleader rallies. I’ll be in hiding. Hiding from the virus.

Baby Donny signing off. So long, Suckers!

Matt

Post by Matt » Thu Mar 05, 2020 8:15 pm

screen glare wrote:
Thu Mar 05, 2020 7:33 pm
Whaaaaaaa! Nothing is EVER my fault.

My name is baby Donny Trump.

My game is mental illness.

It’s called Narcissistic Personality DISORDER.

My symptoms are classic. Google it and learn.

Anyway - one symptom is cowardly blame shifting. I must never say I’m sorry. I must never shoulder blame.

Why else do you think I’ve put Pence in control of Coronavirus stuff? Simple. When the virus explodes here - I need a fall guy.

Nothing is my fault. I won’t take responsibility for anything - unless it brings ME glory!

Unprotected HHS workers meeting up with repatriated Corona carriers? Not my fault! Going against CDC recommendations by flying sick Americans back to US? Not my fault! Not preparing America for Coronavirus epidemic months in advance? Not my fault! Botched CDC testing? Not my fault! Not enough masks? Not enough hospital beds? Not enough tests that are reliable? Not my fault! Telling Americans WHO numbers are wrong? Not my fault! Minimizing danger and risks so economy keeps humming and sick workers continue to go to work? Not my fault! Decreasing funding/disbanding everything set up to research/prepare USA for pandemics? Not my fault!

See? All I do is blame everyone else.

And soon you won’t see me out and about. Not even at one of my cheerleader rallies. I’ll be in hiding. Hiding from the virus.

Baby Donny signing off. So long, Suckers!
Was this an attempt at humor?
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

**This space lives rent-free in BMW's head**

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Thu Mar 05, 2020 8:34 pm

Seems deadly serious to me.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Thu Mar 05, 2020 9:49 pm

Downright lethal, Honeyman.

Perhaps you can call it Gallows humor, Matty.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic