Acceptable registrations in the queue through May 12 at 7:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Chris Matthews done at MSNBC

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Deleted User 14896

Re: Chris Matthews done at MSNBC

Post by Deleted User 14896 » Thu Mar 05, 2020 9:05 pm

km1125 wrote:
Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:47 pm
There's a good article out there somewhere (wish I could find the link again) that said the new "sexual misconduct" allegations were filed right after Matthews did the Warren interview where he asked some tough questions. The allegations were filed by a big Warren supporter.

True or not, we'll probably never know, and also we'll probably never know if they were really "offenses" in the first place. But curious timing in the filing.
This may be the article you are referring to:

https://nypost.com/2020/03/03/the-real- ... rom-msnbc/

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Thu Mar 05, 2020 9:45 pm

Dumping old and expensive when opportunity knocks loudly. Andrea Mitchell is next. Can barely think of words to finish her sentences anymore.

km1125

Post by km1125 » Fri Mar 06, 2020 9:11 am

Mike Oxlong wrote:
Thu Mar 05, 2020 9:05 pm
km1125 wrote:
Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:47 pm
There's a good article out there somewhere (wish I could find the link again) that said the new "sexual misconduct" allegations were filed right after Matthews did the Warren interview where he asked some tough questions. The allegations were filed by a big Warren supporter.

True or not, we'll probably never know, and also we'll probably never know if they were really "offenses" in the first place. But curious timing in the filing.
This may be the article you are referring to:

https://nypost.com/2020/03/03/the-real- ... rom-msnbc/
Yes. Thank you!

"Conclusion: Saying crazy stuff doesn’t get you fired from MSNBC. It’s only saying stuff that annoys the Left that gets you fired from MSNBC. But that was what was important about Matthews — he’s an impeccably credentialed Democrat (Jimmy Carter speechwriter, aide to Tip O’Neill, guy who “felt this thrill going up my leg” when he heard Barack Obama speak) who doesn’t always stick to the party line.

It’s possible Matthews did worse things than we know about so far, but as of today, it looks like he’s been unfairly thrown into the same cultural ditch with actual predators like Harvey Weinstein. He has been forever smeared as a sex abuser when what really cost him his job was being rude to Bernie Sanders, Hillary Clinton and Elizabeth Warren."

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic