Acceptable registrations in the queue through May 12 at 7:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Wednesday’s clown show of a “debate”

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
audiophile

Re: Wednesday’s clown show of a “debate”

Post by audiophile » Thu Feb 20, 2020 8:35 pm

Complete disaster, makes the republican primary of 2016 look like a picnic by comparison.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Deleted User 14896

Post by Deleted User 14896 » Thu Feb 20, 2020 10:44 pm

Three opinions about the debate:

1. Thursday morning media carried on this morning like Bloomberg is toast. But I think he's as Teflon coated as Reagan. I think everyone more than 100 miles from NYC shrugged off all the stuff that Warren and Sanders and others said to him.

2. They keep saying Bloomberg bought his way to the debate. Is there a chance the rules were bent simply because every other candidate was chomping at the bit to do just what they did last night? Just a thought.

3. Who was the Latino (I want to call her Latino Bimbo) moderator who's first words out of her mouth was whining that Klobuchar forgot someone's name? And her accent so heavy (to me anyway) it was like trying to listen to Martin Bashir on Nightline. Good for Warren for calling the bimbo out for making a big deal out of it.

Deleted User 15265

Post by Deleted User 15265 » Fri Feb 21, 2020 9:21 am

Bernie will win the Democratic ticket and will be neck to neck against Trump it will be a close race and will divide Americans even more. Bernie in 2020

Deleted User 15265

Post by Deleted User 15265 » Fri Feb 21, 2020 10:32 am

Because I want free education for my grandchildren and Medicare for everyone and don't forget the free cellphones for everyone wait that was an Obama thing my bad anyway Bernie 2020.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Fri Feb 21, 2020 4:06 pm

Bernie isn't in the top 1 percent year after year.

It would indeed be interesting to know what he did with his book royalties, though.
Morgan Wallen is a piece of garbage.

Matt

Post by Matt » Mon Feb 24, 2020 7:59 pm

Classichits939 wrote:
Fri Feb 21, 2020 10:32 am
Because I want free education for my grandchildren and Medicare for everyone and don't forget the free cellphones for everyone wait that was an Obama thing my bad anyway Bernie 2020.
President Trump thinks you are a total loser. How many times are you going to come back?
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic