Acceptable registrations in the queue through May 12 at 7:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

“Anti-abortion rights advocates”

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
audiophile

Re: “Anti-abortion rights advocates”

Post by audiophile » Mon Feb 24, 2020 1:14 pm

Read what YOU wrote....
screen glare wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 1:50 am
PS males - once your baby is born from your one night stand with a person you hardly knew - bought and paid for - or a fun, free f—k - will you be a good life-long sport when your paycheck is garnished each month?

Biologically identifying you as the father is not difficult. Nor is dragging your face into open court for child support. Maybe you don’t want to see your kid. Or maybe you want custody. Either way it’s 18 years or more of lawyers fees and court dates, and paperwork, and maybe your wife reluctantly or your wife and kids vicariously involved.

Big hassle. Big money. Big emotional stress.

From my male viewpoint - I too want the freedom and option of legal abortion to be available. Those who don’t want it are free to choose not to pursue it. But don’t take away my freedom of choice to persuade the female I knocked up to abort.
So when you wrote "Authoritarian, pious/self-righteous, often self-hating or guilt-ridden control freaks" you must have been looking in a mirror! All of thing apply because you ranted about paying child support for someone that carries your DNA!

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Mon Feb 24, 2020 3:03 pm

I wrote what many males think and have freedom to do.

The difference is - I personally would not seek an abortion were I female, nor encourage a woman I impregnated to abort.

You assume. Nearly always a mistake, audiophile.
I’ve written here before that for me - abortion is not MY personal choice.

It’s all about freedom of choice. Especially in America.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Mon Feb 24, 2020 7:20 pm

That is a walking contradiction.
Last edited by audiophile on Mon Feb 24, 2020 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Matt

Post by Matt » Mon Feb 24, 2020 7:40 pm

SG supports the death penalty on demand.
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

**This space lives rent-free in BMW's head**

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Tue Feb 25, 2020 2:56 am

I support the right to chose abortion.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Tue Feb 25, 2020 5:27 am

Do you support a person shooting puppies when a person has too many, or should they just drop them off at an animal shelter or work to find them good homes?

We all have choices to make, but we can choose the right one.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:56 am

I support the freedom and right of every female to chose to carry and deliver, or abort.

I support the responsibility to use effective contraception each and every time one has sex - both males and females - unless the female consents to pregnancy.

I support the freedom and right of the female to use the so-called morning after pill as an abortive device in case she believes contraception has failed.

I support age-effective classroom sex education in school taught by well trained, certified teachers.

I support legal adoption.

A majority of Americans want abortion to remain legal.

LL101 is in control - of his/her own free will choices. And not those of others.

Legal or not - abortion will always be accomplished by females who are determined/desperate. A never-ending reality which many can’t face.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic