Acceptable registrations in the queue through May 6 at 7:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

LGB vs T

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
MisterT

Re: LGB vs T

Post by MisterT » Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:09 pm

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfr ... pot-google

Consider yourself enlightened. You're welcome!

MisterT

Re: LGB vs T

Post by MisterT » Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:11 pm

For there are certain “straight” people who are more obsessed with gay sex than gay people are. This is particularly true when it comes to anal sex. While certain religiously conservative people would have you believe that homosexuals are rampantly sodomising each other at every available opportunity, believe me, we are not. The proportion of my time I spend engaging in anal sex is less time than I spend doing the washing-up every week. Can you imagine? I’d have to get a dishwasher.

The point is that gay men can be comfortable that their arse is a significant erogenous zone. Straight men have, until very recently, been unable to admit that they might – heaven forfend, Muriel! – enjoy a bit of anal play. Because, you know, it can feel nice. It’s worth pointing out that straight men are victims of a simplistic approach to sexuality too, the view that sexuality is binary and not what it actually is – a spectrum. You need only look at the distrust and scepticism with which both straight people and gay people view male bisexuality especially to see how ingrained that erroneous belief in the binary is. Let’s call this the “Bi Now, Gay Later” Hypothesis.
I liked that part the most! :rollin

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic