Acceptable registrations in the queue through May 6 at 7:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Why can’t men be lesbians?

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
screen glare

Re: Why can’t men be lesbians?

Post by screen glare » Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:31 am

Nobody cares. All homosexuals. What’s the big deal?
People can call themselves whatever they want. Why so concerned, LL101?

If a man wants to be a dyke he can. Sheesh!

For example If you’re a guy and want to be a dyke for Halloween - hang a sign around your neck that reads DYKE. OK, LL101?

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:27 am

Here is the true explanation of dykes:

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

km1125

Post by km1125 » Mon Oct 14, 2019 12:17 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:14 am
It’s a pandering term.

When someone lumps people into the “gay” category, the PC crowd gets an anally raped by rotten vegetables and feels that “gay” refers only to males. They then feel compelled to say “gay and lesbian” like “men and women.”

Why should female homos be exclusive? Why should only lickalotofpuss women have a special term?

The message is “we’re all equal, but some are more special than others.”

I want to live in a world where faggots, dykes, and transvestites don’t have to be pandered to and can be treated with the same respect as normal people.
You can thank Hollywood for creating the environment where they are being "pandered to", but I'm glad you are acknowledging that they all are not "normal people", because they're not.

km1125

Post by km1125 » Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:33 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 1:32 pm
A 2017 Gallup poll showed less than 5% of people identifying as LGBT.
In Hollywood's world, the minimum percentage is 25%.

They must follow the WBMFLGBT model. Must have at least 80% of those characters represented each on the screen for every show, although you can combine some when necessary (a black female lesbian would satisfy the B, F and L needs).

Seems to be the trend with local stations on their newscasts too.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:38 am

How can you tell?

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic