Acceptable registrations in the queue through May 6 at 7:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Drug Testing For White House Press Corps

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
TC Shuts Up

Drug Testing For White House Press Corps

Post by TC Shuts Up » Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:37 pm

A good idea. Testing the WH Press Corps for drugs. It takes about 30 days for THC to be out of the body enough to not show up in a test. If they don't want to take a test, well, I guess they don't want to be in the Press Corps.

http://pagesix.com/2017/01/13/drug-test ... 1484341786

Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

Calvert DeForest

Re: Drug Testing For White House Press Corps

Post by Calvert DeForest » Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:34 pm

Ummm....slippery slope?

First drug testing....then what?

Not to mention potentially opening the door to, shall we say, "hacking"?
Shortwave is the ORIGINAL satellite radio.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:06 pm

Calvert DeForest wrote:Ummm....slippery slope?

First drug testing....then what?

Not to mention potentially opening the door to, shall we say, "hacking"?
And the first piece of dismantling a free press was on the horizon...

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:15 am

I don't see why this is necessary, but security is a concern, so I'm sure they are searched and questioned before entry already.
Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:21 am

audiophile wrote:I don't see why this is necessary, but security is a concern, so I'm sure they are searched and questioned before entry already.
It's a ploy to pick a few of them off... I imagine quite a few false positives...

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:24 am

Who does the testing? It should be the testing facility of your choice.
Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:09 am

audiophile wrote:Who does the testing? It should be the testing facility of your choice.
They take you in the restroom right there, have you pee in a cup, with a little cocaine from the FBI then you are in jail. Theoretically you could eliminate the most hostile to Trump journalists. This wouldn't be done objectively.... that would defeat the purpose.

Radio Fanatic

Post by Radio Fanatic » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:29 am

Donald Trump is the first person that needs to be tested for drugs at the White House.

tapeisrolling

Post by tapeisrolling » Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:27 pm

Have you ever noticed how many of the voices howling about a particular subject end up in a perp walk months later for the item they railed against?

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:55 pm

tapeisrolling wrote:Have you ever noticed how many of the voices howling about a particular subject end up in a perp walk months later for the item they railed against?
It's all to distract people from seeing their misdeeds...

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:44 am

Let's hope the white house press corps is always free of illegal drug use. Otherwise it's impossible to do ones job with the highest degree of accuracy and competitiveness. The white house press corps should be a legion of highly experienced professionals who stay on top of their fast paced lives by employing healthy habits. No other way. All other roads lead to illness and powering down.

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:34 am

screen glare wrote:Let's hope the white house press corps is always free of illegal drug use. Otherwise it's impossible to do ones job with the highest degree of accuracy and competitiveness. The white house press corps should be a legion of highly experienced professionals who stay on top of their fast paced lives by employing healthy habits. No other way. All other roads lead to illness and powering down.
Unfortunately, the Press Corps is, with few exceptions, a bunch of brainwashed ideologues with globalist, Leftist ideas. Even without being currently influenced by drugs, their ideas are almost all wrong. But most of them used drugs when they were young, as POTUS 44 has been seen doing in photographs, and even admitted to doing in so called autobiographies. Yes, POTUS 43 more than likely did also, which is probably what caused him to be tongue tied most of the time. But he was a globalist also.
Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic