Acceptable registrations in the queue through May 12 at 7:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Cow Farts Now Regulated

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
audiophile

Cow Farts Now Regulated

Post by audiophile » Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:44 am

http://www.fox5ny.com/news/220448846-story

Typical CA over-regulation

What a gas!

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Calvert DeForest

Re: Cow Farts Now Regulated

Post by Calvert DeForest » Wed Nov 30, 2016 12:22 pm

So who gets to tell the cows?
Shortwave is the ORIGINAL satellite radio.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Wed Nov 30, 2016 12:44 pm

I don't know - but whomever it is they should give them the straight poop that they are being sent out to pasture and that soybeans and tofu is taking their place.
Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Calvert DeForest

Post by Calvert DeForest » Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:43 am

audiophile wrote:I don't know - but whomever it is they should give them the straight poop that they are being sent out to pasture and that soybeans and tofu is taking their place.
So basically, give the cows the straight poop that they will no longer be allowed to poop? :rollin :rollin
Shortwave is the ORIGINAL satellite radio.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic