Acceptable registrations in the queue through May 6 at 7:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

RECOUNT in 3 SWING STATES - HERE WE GO!

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
audiophile

Re: RECOUNT in 3 SWING STATES - HERE WE GO!

Post by audiophile » Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:51 pm

Hey - leave the rhyming to us, while you get on the short bus. :hat

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Sun Nov 27, 2016 9:22 pm

audiophile wrote:Hey - leave the rhyming to us, while you get on the short bus. :hat
:rollin

He had it for a second but it stopped rhyming halfway down...

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:08 pm

Prez-elect Trumpty Dumpty goes hog wild with umpteen tweets about the recount in a short period of time. The cowarly bully is apparently hyperventilating through his hands as he pitches a fire-breathing fit.

Predictable NPD reaction. At a boy!

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:38 pm

Hey, Radiodope -
what's wrong with an "awfully violent revolution", as you say?
Don't you have a gun, or two? Aren't you ready to exact violence at a moments notice? Aren't you itchin' for a fight - with those bitchin' libs?
I mean, you're always telling us about your "extensive" education. Hell - with your superior scarecrow brain you could be the leader of the entire revolt!
Just amour-clad your old Chrysler mini van (the one with the faded "Miss me yet?" George W bumper sticker), tint the windows black, and tell your husband and kids to duck down in their seats.
Finally - you'd have an escape from your day to day dreck existance - calling in to Rush Limbaugh and shopping at Sam's Club.

Deleted User 7769

Post by Deleted User 7769 » Mon Nov 28, 2016 12:10 am

You're such the perfect example of what's wrong with your party. Just like a typical liberal .... Pretending to be so tolerant and non judgemental in front of everyone, but when no one is watching... like on the anonymous buzz board... you're true hatred for anyone who doesn't think like you is on display for all to see. What a hypocrite you are.

But, you are very imaginative!... Your poetry and vocabulary are so juvenile that I just realized I must be communicating with a teenager! Well here... you get an A+ for your hard work!

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Mon Nov 28, 2016 6:32 am

Hahahahahahahahaha

Gotcha

And be sure to say "Have a blessed day" , radiodoc to your name dropped-buddy Mike Pence whom you defend because - as you say - you "know him".

"Hypocrites Unite!" ... your war cry at your invisioned "violent revolution".
Is that bloody image something you conjured while on or off your afore mentioned Xanax?

Deleted User 7769

Post by Deleted User 7769 » Mon Nov 28, 2016 6:56 am

You wish.

Moron.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Mon Nov 28, 2016 7:07 am

Got under your skin - with a pin!
Last edited by screen glare on Mon Nov 28, 2016 7:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Mon Nov 28, 2016 7:10 am

It's hard to believe the Clinton lawyers are quietly participating with Jill Stein now, even thought Clinton conceded.

I wish they would just reject Jill Stein's request for the recount because she has no chance of winning. The recount is pointless for Jill Stein.

If Clinton thinks there is a problem, she should stop being coy, and put her name on it.

You can't take the backdoor and claim the high road at the same time!
Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Mon Nov 28, 2016 7:50 am

Losing presidential candidates don't have to concede an election. And none of them have to release tax returns. These are examples of traditions or courtesies. Nothing about conceding is constitutional or legally binding.

I believe HRC conceded too soon. Why? Because as the snearing fanged rat Gulianni inferred pre election - nobody should worry - the Trump camp had a few tricks up its sleeve to make certain its fascist candidate would win.

Shine a bright light into Gulianni's filthy alley and watch the vermin and lice - flee!

Trump's tweeted tizzy over a recount helps encourage recounts. Tweety Bird wouldn't throw a tweeter tantrum unless he was fearful of an unflattering revelation. And now he's back to his schoolyard tactic of "I know you are, but what am I?" He's saying he lost the popular vote by millions due to massive voter fraud.

Classic NPD defensiveness.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:22 am

audiophile wrote:It's hard to believe the Clinton lawyers are quietly participating with Jill Stein now, even thought Clinton conceded.

I wish they would just reject Jill Stein's request for the recount because she has no chance of winning. The recount is pointless for Jill Stein.

If Clinton thinks there is a problem, she should stop being coy, and put her name on it.

You can't take the backdoor and claim the high road at the same time!
Clintons folks have pretty openly said they are involved. It's been widely reported. If you pay the money and meet the deadline I don't think there's much grounds for rejecting a recount. She was a candidate after all. Getting nervous? :blink

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Mon Nov 28, 2016 11:31 am

Just more proof the HilLIEry doesn't always mean what she says.

From her concession speech:
“Last night I congratulated Donald Trump and offered to work with him on behalf of our country. I hope he will be a successful president for all Americans. We must accept this result and then look to the future. Donald Trump is going to be our president. ”
During the debate:
“That’s horrifying.”
“That’s not the way our democracy works. We’ve been around 240 years. We’ve had free and fair elections and we’ve accepted the outcomes when we may not have liked them and that is what must be expected of anyone standing on a debate stage during a general election." “And let’s be clear about what he’s saying and what he means. He’s denigrating—he’s talking down our democracy. I for one am appalled that somebody who is the nominee of one of our major two parties would take that kind of position.”
New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

bmw

Post by bmw » Mon Nov 28, 2016 12:27 pm

Hillary is not active in front of the camera herself personally because she knows she can't win and would look like a fool once all was said and done. But she's more than content to have her surrogates pushing for this just to undermine Trump.

Bottom line is Trump's leads are just too big to be overcome, let alone in all 3 states.

Deleted User 7769

Post by Deleted User 7769 » Mon Nov 28, 2016 12:31 pm

For those of us that are one, sane... and two, interested only in the facts.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/the-recount ... &mg=id-wsj
Last edited by Deleted User 7769 on Mon Nov 28, 2016 12:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Mon Nov 28, 2016 7:28 pm

And three - trust far right (wrong) op/ed propaganda from news corp's scuz bucket - Wall Street Journal. Nowadays - in name only.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic