Acceptable registrations in the queue through June 3 at 5:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Is there a need for an updated Cash for Clunkers program?

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Matt

Is there a need for an updated Cash for Clunkers program?

Post by Matt » Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:52 am

Many of you may remember the Cash for Clunkers program in early 2009. The goal of the program was to get as many cars with Obama/Biden stickers off of the road. Now, with the election of a new president, Democrats are having a tough time removing Clinton/Kaine signs from their yards. I am proposing that the current administration launch a Carbon Credits for Clinton Signs. That should take care of the remaining signs that people have been too lazy to remove. Of course, with the incoming administration scrapping nonsensical climate change money drains, these credits will be meaningless, but these people don't need to know that!

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Deleted User 8570

Re: Is there a need for an updated Cash for Clunkers program

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:08 am

Matt wrote:Many of you may remember the Cash for Clunkers program in early 2009. The goal of the program was to get as many cars with Obama/Biden stickers off of the road. Now, with the election of a new president, Democrats are having a tough time removing Clinton/Kaine signs from their yards. I am proposing that the current administration launch a Carbon Credits for Clinton Signs. That should take care of the remaining signs that people have been too lazy to remove. Of course, with the incoming administration scrapping nonsensical climate change money drains, these credits will be meaningless, but these people don't need to know that!
:lol:

Of course the reality is it's a silent protest but you don't need to know that...

Y M Ionhere

Post by Y M Ionhere » Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:31 am

They have metal legs, so most have been stolen by Clinton supporters by now to take to the scrap dealer.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:44 am

Y M Ionhere wrote:They have metal legs, so most have been stolen by Clinton supporters by now to take to the scrap dealer.
Those supporters (poor old white guys with pickups filled to the brim with junk) went into the Trump column, he nailed the demographic...

craig11152

Post by craig11152 » Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:46 am

In Ann Arbor I still see lots of Bernie signs. I see several during our daily walk. Not sure I could find a Hillary sign but I'm sure they are out there.
I no longer directly engage trolls

Deleted User 10525

Post by Deleted User 10525 » Thu Nov 17, 2016 1:22 pm

Yeah burn those things! LOL |

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdLclwGVVOY

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Thu Nov 17, 2016 1:51 pm

Matt wrote:Many of you may remember the Cash for Clunkers program in early 2009. The goal of the program was to get as many cars with Obama/Biden stickers off of the road. Now, with the election of a new president, Democrats are having a tough time removing Clinton/Kaine signs from their yards. I am proposing that the current administration launch a Carbon Credits for Clinton Signs. That should take care of the remaining signs that people have been too lazy to remove. Of course, with the incoming administration scrapping nonsensical climate change money drains, these credits will be meaningless, but these people don't need to know that!
:lol
Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:11 pm

craig11152 wrote:In Ann Arbor I still see lots of Bernie signs. I see several during our daily walk. Not sure I could find a Hillary sign but I'm sure they are out there.
There are tons near where Jackson and Dexter split on the west side... not sure how often you make it out that way...

Matt

Post by Matt » Fri Nov 18, 2016 5:52 am

NS8401 wrote:
craig11152 wrote:In Ann Arbor I still see lots of Bernie signs. I see several during our daily walk. Not sure I could find a Hillary sign but I'm sure they are out there.
There are tons near where Jackson and Dexter split on the west side... not sure how often you make it out that way...
As of yesterday, there were 3 or 4 signs on the west side of 5th between Pauline and Madison.
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic