Acceptable registrations in the queue through June 3 at 5:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Hillary Pro-Death

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
audiophile

Hillary Pro-Death

Post by audiophile » Fri Oct 21, 2016 3:29 pm

http://thefederalist.com/2016/10/21/no- ... ion-views/

Donald is nasty but Hillary is an evil beast. Her position on late-term abortions is simply defacto infanticide.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

screen glare

Re: Hillary Pro-Death

Post by screen glare » Fri Oct 21, 2016 4:05 pm

Abortion has been, is, and will always be - an option. Those who choose abortion, and those who perform abortions - are all making choices.

God gave persons free will. So God is pro choice.

If a pregnant women has made a wrong or right decision - in the end - God alone will judge.

Women have the option to select abortion - back alley, medically assisted, self abortive techniques, etc. - or they have freedom to choose not to abort.

It's a highly personal, highly emotional, difficult decision. And each woman must make her own choice. With the help of others, or help from no one. But - only she can finally decide.

Roe vs. Wade - or not - abortion will always be an option. Choose wisely.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:40 pm

I have to agree that free will makes us choose our faith. I've never understood why the evangelical movement pushes so hard to force non believers into their belief system. It doesn't create children of God.

This summarizes my thoughts pretty clearly.
http://huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5790d94 ... 6259d0d897

"Now, for we mere Christians, begins the uphill work of rehabilitating the faith that the Religious Right so besmirched."
“Blessed are those who are righteous in his name.”
― Matt

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:12 pm

TC Talks wrote:I have to agree that free will makes us choose our faith. I've never understood why the evangelical movement pushes so hard to force non believers into their belief system. It doesn't create children of God.

This summarizes my thoughts pretty clearly.
http://huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5790d94 ... 6259d0d897

"Now, for we mere Christians, begins the uphill work of rehabilitating the faith that the Religious Right so besmirched."
Judge not lest ye be judged says the saying... but they don't care. They feel obligated to selfishly push their morals on innocent people minding their business going about their daily lives. Too bad they don't really have a say in the matter ultimately...

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:18 pm

If you're going to say it, at least spend some time know what it really means:
http://www.jasonstaples.com/bible/misin ... be-judged/

You can JUDGE, provided you are NOT a hypocrite in the same area.

It is extraordinarily ironic that this passage therefore condemns those who most vigorously accuse others of “judging,” since they are themselves condemning condemnation—the very hypocrisy the passage condemns! The very judgment they condemn is precisely what they themselves are doing—they see their own splinter in the eyes of those around them. This passage would say to them, “Don’t forbid others from judging while condemning their judgment or right to judge! You hypocrites! Far from forbidding judgment, you have made yourselves the chief justices!” The whole point is that Jesus here rebukes those who judge others for doing what they themselves do—like negatively judging someone for being judgmental.
Last edited by audiophile on Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:23 pm

I'm being selfish by suggesting that it should be illegal smash a viable fetus days from birth???

Dude - that's twisted. Do you kick puppies and shoot little birdies for fun?

A country that doesn't protect, viable, unborn fetuses is no country at all. That's murder.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:50 pm

Name me the circumstances under which the scenario you just described occurs. You're just quoting Trump.

And while we are on the topic, where is the majority of these Kristians when it comes to assisting with support those unwanted births once they are out of the womb?

Punish mom then punish the kids by claiming supporting them is too expensive. Neat plan.
― Matt

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:58 pm

audiophile wrote:I'm being selfish by suggesting that it should be illegal smash a viable fetus days from birth???

Dude - that's twisted. Do you kick puppies and shoot little birdies for fun?

A country that doesn't protect, viable, unborn fetuses is no country at all. That's murder.
I don't personally support it.... but it's not my place and I don't believe it's my place to tell someone else how they need to conduct what is the most personal of business...

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:25 pm

Here is why only God can render true judgement. God is the only judge who gets to ponder and weigh all evidence. Why? Because only God can know all of the evidence - which includes thoughts, feelings, intent, childhood upbringing, and what Is within each person's heart.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:03 am

TCT here is just one example in the most generous nation in the world:
http://www.insidephilanthropy.com/girls ... risis.html

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:12 am

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:25 am

There is many safety nets for woman in an unexpected pregnancy. Crisis pregnancy centers can try to match adoptive parents with mothers, and bless a childless couple. Woman who can not afford the birth are eligible for Medicaid. WIC, and welfare are available as a temporary safety net. And if that fails the child can be put into foster care until they are 18. Many foster families end up adopting, if the mother is not able to handle the task.

You suggestions that abortion should be promoted because it could be punishment for the mother, ignores the negative pshyological effects of abortion and blessings a child brings to those couples suffering from infertility.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Sat Oct 22, 2016 5:23 pm

Go visit COTTS in Detroit or any Child services office in Southern Indiana and see how well your concerned Anti-Abortion crowd is caring for these unwanted births. The pregnancy phase is only the beginning of an 18 year care need.

As for the women's right to her own body: How would you feel if the government forced you to adhere to Budist values? These are laws based on a small contingent of one faith. Maybe I should get some laws passed forcing you to shoot heroin. It's just as much a threat to your body as some risks pregnancy presents to a women. Regardless of the reasons, it's not your business how another person lives her life.
Last edited by TC Talks on Sat Oct 22, 2016 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
― Matt

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Sat Oct 22, 2016 5:25 pm

TC Talks wrote: caring for these unwanted births. The pregnancy phase is only the beginning of an 18 year care need.
Maybe HilLIEry's Supreme Court will find a way to be able to terminate them too?
New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Sat Oct 22, 2016 5:31 pm

Bryce wrote:
TC Talks wrote: caring for these unwanted births. The pregnancy phase is only the beginning of an 18 year care need.
Maybe HilLIEry's Supreme Court will find a way to be able to terminate them too?
Maybe I should champion "The Bryce Law". If you feel it's ok to control others, we should return the favor.
― Matt

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic