Acceptable registrations in the queue through May 12 at 7:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Trump TV?

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
audiophile

Trump TV?

Post by audiophile » Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:49 pm

http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/201 ... /92280290/

I know this was already covered a while ago, but the reality is getting closer.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

audiophile

Re: Trump TV?

Post by audiophile » Mon Oct 17, 2016 2:49 pm

Looks like Trump threw the nation under bus - as publicity stunt for his own TV network.

https://www.wired.com/2016/10/trump-tv-station-rumor/
Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Lester The Nightfly

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:50 pm

Trump engaged in the long con? :shock:

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:00 pm

I was told by someone that Trump got into the campaign to boost Apprentice (after all Howard Stern did this too, and pretty much every season Mike Huckabee runs to promote his latest book or MLM scheme). He does have 41% of the country following him, any network would be interested.

The good news? He fails a lot. He only really knows Real Estate and suing people.
“Blessed are those who are righteous in his name.”
― Matt

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:47 am

I told you so. Months ago. When Ailes repterrium shattered at Fox News and he slithered away into Trump's presidential campaign.

Win or lose Trump and Roger Ailes were planning their electronic / digital propaganda network.

A win would make it the mouthpiece of the white house. Trump would have a weekly fire-side chat (vision of hell?) from the oval office and the rest of the time the network would look a lot like Aile's former Fox pipeline.

A loss? Trump would be the Bill O'Riley-type star. Spewing everything and anything he desires to say in his loudmouth bombardment style.

Ailes needs a Fox-News-kind-of-conduit from which to flood weak minds with his brand of sex and fear mind-bend elixir. And since Trump's base is addicted to his campaign rallying cries ... he will now need a mass media platform from which to continue to inspire them.

Because, as I also have predicted many times - Trump WILL lose.

Circle Seven

Post by Circle Seven » Tue Oct 18, 2016 5:21 pm

Lester The Nightfly wrote:Trump engaged in the long con? :shock:
Oh there's a long con going on all right.
The latest email leaks affirm what myself and others have thought since the primaries began.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Tue Oct 18, 2016 6:33 pm

Circle Seven wrote:
Lester The Nightfly wrote:Trump engaged in the long con? :shock:
Oh there's a long con going on all right.
The latest email leaks affirm what myself and others have thought since the primaries began.
And that is?

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Thu Oct 20, 2016 2:52 pm

Where's C-7's answer?

Circle Seven

Post by Circle Seven » Fri Oct 21, 2016 5:40 am

screen glare wrote:Where's C-7's answer?
Sorry, don't get on here everyday.
Like many others in the last year, I think he is only in this to ensure her winning. A tightly held joint effort by close friends to intentionally and deliberately show his arse so that it's a landslide. And the leaks show that he was the one they wanted to go up against.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Fri Oct 21, 2016 3:17 pm

Circle Seven wrote:
screen glare wrote:Where's C-7's answer?
Sorry, don't get on here everyday.
Like many others in the last year, I think he is only in this to ensure her winning. A tightly held joint effort by close friends to intentionally and deliberately show his arse so that it's a landslide. And the leaks show that he was the one they wanted to go up against.
If you were in their position would you want anyone but the weakest possible candidate?

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic