Acceptable registrations in the queue through May 6 at 7:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

There's no way in hell I'm voting for Hillary, either

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Deleted User 8570

Re: There's no way in hell I'm voting for Hillary, either

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:32 pm

bmw wrote:Here's an email leak that deserves more media attention (back to the San Bernardino shooting) :

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/11500

Clinton consultant and spokeswoman Karen Finney forwarded the following news report to John Podesta:

(Christopher Hayes of) NBC News now reporting a US citizen named Sayeed Farouk believed to be one of the people involved in the shooting.

Podesta's response?

Better if a guy named Sayeed Farouk was reporting that a guy named Christopher Hayes was the shooter.

So there you have it. The Clinton campaign rooting that the shooter was a white guy instead of a Muslim.
There's got to be more to it. Kudos for jumping to conclusions...

bmw

Post by bmw » Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:43 pm

NS8401 wrote:
bmw wrote:So there you have it. The Clinton campaign rooting that the shooter was a white guy instead of a Muslim.
What other conclusion could one reach? I have no doubt that democrat politicians cringe every time a Muslim is implicated in a shooting.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Mon Oct 17, 2016 3:37 pm

bmw wrote:
NS8401 wrote:
bmw wrote:So there you have it. The Clinton campaign rooting that the shooter was a white guy instead of a Muslim.
What other conclusion could one reach? I have no doubt that democrat politicians cringe every time a Muslim is implicated in a shooting.
There could have been other reasoning to it... for example the fact that every time one is implicated it Stokes further fear and divisions that only compounds the issue further and further..

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Mon Oct 17, 2016 3:48 pm

NS8401 wrote:
bmw wrote:
NS8401 wrote:
There could have been other reasoning to it... for example the fact that every time one is implicated it Stokes further fear and divisions that only compounds the issue further and further..
On the other hand, it could be because with each incident, it becomes harder and harder to deny reality.
New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Tue Oct 18, 2016 3:30 pm

This has Trump written all over it - just like the Ted Cruz story that had no basis whatsoever:
http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebri ... ter-fixer/
Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Deleted User 4520

Post by Deleted User 4520 » Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:39 am

I cannot in good conscience vote for Hillary. I don't trust her. Look at all those wikileaks about her. Then there is Benghazi...then all those deleted e-mails and destroyed phones. Something is just too fishy there. If voters are willing to overlook those things then I fear for the future of this country.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Fri Oct 21, 2016 3:16 pm

TheForce wrote:I cannot in good conscience vote for Hillary. I don't trust her. Look at all those wikileaks about her. Then there is Benghazi...then all those deleted e-mails and destroyed phones. Something is just too fishy there. If voters are willing to overlook those things then I fear for the future of this country.
But overlooking Trump's failure at business (everything he touches dies), his own lying and his prickish treatment of anyone and everyone is just peachy?

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic