Acceptable registrations in the queue through May 12 at 7:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Kaine VP Pick

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
audiophile

Kaine VP Pick

Post by audiophile » Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:20 am

Sorry Bernie, I guess you can go back to the sugar shack.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Matt

Re: Kaine VP Pick

Post by Matt » Sat Jul 23, 2016 10:42 am

Best, realistic pick she could have made. Kasich would have been a strong pick, but the Bernie children would have been outraged.
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Sat Jul 23, 2016 1:31 pm

I was hoping for Liz Warren. Hillary has thrown Bernie's supporters under the bus.
I don't mean to brag, but I just put a puzzle together in 1 day and the box said 2-4 years.

Matt

Post by Matt » Sat Jul 23, 2016 2:16 pm

The Democrats are nominating the wrong person. If Tim Kaine was the nominee, he would get LOTS of Republican votes, including mine.
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Sat Jul 23, 2016 3:11 pm

Matt wrote:The Democrats are nominating the wrong person. If Tim Kaine was the nominee, he would get LOTS of Republican votes, including mine.
Her picking him is supposed to sweeten the pot for Anti-Trump Republicans such as yourself and appeal to Midwesterners... The same folks Trump's base is composed of. She figures minorities are already on board, she just needs more working class whites.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sat Jul 23, 2016 6:25 pm

I hope Hillary and Donald decide to go into early retirement and hand the rest of the race to the VP's.

Hillary seems frail and Donald looks like he going to blow fuse at any moment.
Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Circle Seven

Post by Circle Seven » Sat Jul 23, 2016 7:22 pm

audiophile wrote:
Oh she moves slow sometimes. I've seen her one time going up a short flight of stairs to the stage. Looked like a bit of a chore for her. I don't think it would be hard for The Donald to video her and attempt to portray her as a breaking down old lady.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:48 pm

Circle Seven wrote:
audiophile wrote:
Oh she moves slow sometimes. I've seen her one time going up a short flight of stairs to the stage. Looked like a bit of a chore for her. I don't think it would be hard for The Donald to video her and attempt to portray her as a breaking down old lady.
And him as a crazy old man... Your point?

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic