Acceptable registrations in the queue through May 6 at 7:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

No Fly - No Buy

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Bryce

Re: No Fly - No Buy

Post by Bryce » Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:46 am

Matt wrote: Do you trust the government to properly administer and enforce this list? I'm sure thats where most of the opposition is coming from.
Good point. I would think maybe a three judge panel, or some such, should be used to make it onto the list. The opposition is correct if it is placed in the hands of a bureaucrat.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:39 am

Bryce wrote:
zzand wrote:Please...left thinking.....The gunman does not represent all Muslims, but he does represent all guns owners...What??????
Poignant.

Proven by the fact that Obama's stated solution to preventing tragedy such as this in the future is to place limits on firearms, yet placing temporary limits on immigration from countries that have a history of terrorist acts is abhorrent to him.
99.999999% of the immigrants will never do anything but try to start a better life, do you really want to penalize them all for the chance there's a random nut in there?

You just keep giving in to their agenda.... They want you to do stuff like this so they can go... SEE! LOOK AT THE WEST, THEY HATE US MUSLIMS SO JOIN OUR CAUSE AND FIGHT THOSE WHO SEEK TO DESTROY US... The real solution is to do better screenings and stuff... Not to just stop everything in its tracks. To do so would be foolish.
Last edited by Deleted User 8570 on Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

zzand

Post by zzand » Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:46 am

"The real solution is to do nothing". You seriously believe that bullshit line? I hope you do and when you are personally touched by one of their attacks you can proudly stand up and say I did nothing..People like you and the genius in congress who suggested everyone who has a gun free home put a red bulb in their outside light to let the world know are part of the problem, not part of the solution..

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:03 pm

zzand wrote:"The real solution is to do nothing". You seriously believe that bullshit line? I hope you do and when you are personally touched by one of their attacks you can proudly stand up and say I did nothing..People like you and the genius in congress who suggested everyone who has a gun free home put a red bulb in their outside light to let the world know are part of the problem, not part of the solution..
Be afraid if you wish. I choose to ignore it.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:23 pm

NS8401 wrote:.. The real solution is to do better screenings and stuff... Not to just stop everything in its tracks. To do so would be foolish.
According to the head of the FBI, we have no good way of screening the refugees. Yesterday the head if the CIA testified that ISIS was indeed planning on sneaking people in as refugees.

And since when is it our duty to be the department of social services to the world.

It only makes sense to suspend the refugee program until we develop a sure fire vetting process.

What would be wrong with setting up safe camps in Syria?
New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:55 pm

Matt wrote:Do you trust the government to properly administer and enforce this list? I'm sure thats where most of the opposition is coming from.
I suppose you're right, Matt. Best, just to maintain the status quo. If it aint broke, why fix it?
I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Fri Jun 17, 2016 1:33 pm

Bryce wrote:
NS8401 wrote:.. The real solution is to do better screenings and stuff... Not to just stop everything in its tracks. To do so would be foolish.
According to the head of the FBI, we have no good way of screening the refugees. Yesterday the head if the CIA testified that ISIS was indeed planning on sneaking people in as refugees.

And since when is it our duty to be the department of social services to the world.

It only makes sense to suspend the refugee program until we develop a sure fire vetting process.

What would be wrong with setting up safe camps in Syria?
Aren't safe camps in a war zone kind of an oxymoron?

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:08 pm

audiophile wrote:
TC Talks wrote:Hey there TT, be careful who you call TC.
TCtard is probably an ok nickname for that fat rent a cop.
How user names do you have TC Talks?
38 or 39, it's hard keeping track.
“Blessed are those who are righteous in his name.”
― Matt

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:23 am

NS8401 wrote: Be afraid if you wish. I choose to ignore it.
Newly obtained congressional data shows hundreds of terror plots have been stopped in the U.S. since 9/11 – mostly involving foreign-born suspects, including dozens of refugees.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/06 ... cmp=hplnws

Immigration to the U.S. has been suspended on at least four occasions. It's time for a fifth.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:07 am

Why? Christian White Men are a bigger threat to domestic shootings of Americans. We should ban Europeans and people from Florida into the rest of the country?

All you are doing is to pandering to the feedback from Fox News. If you understood how to read data, you'd realize that I have more to fear from people like you than a refugee trying to escape "American Freedom" in countries like Iraq or Syria.
“Blessed are those who are righteous in his name.”
― Matt

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:49 am

TC Talks wrote:Why? Christian White Men are a bigger threat to domestic shootings of Americans. We should ban Europeans and people from Florida into the rest of the country?

All you are doing is to pandering to the feedback from Fox News. If you understood how to read data, you'd realize that I have more to fear from people like you than a refugee trying to escape "American Freedom" in countries like Iraq or Syria.
Not to mention there's more of him then them...

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:45 pm

TC Talks wrote:Why? Christian White Men are a bigger threat to domestic shootings of Americans. We should ban Europeans and people from Florida into the rest of the country?
Pure logic there TC. As we are already facing a major threat (in your mind) from radical white Christian men who are already here, why not import some foreign radicals that have sworn death to the west, just to increase the threat some more. After all, it's worth the risk because most of the others who have no education or skills, can't speak the language and have no desire to assimilate, will surely vote for Democrats in the future.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic