Acceptable registrations in the queue through May 6 at 7:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Andrea Mitchell: Trump Completely Uneducated About World...

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
audiophile

Andrea Mitchell: Trump Completely Uneducated About World...

Post by audiophile » Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:44 am

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/andrea-mitch ... the-world/

Not sure what to think of Andrea Mitchell and if she is being fair...but there is not doubt he side-steps everything like a bad used car salesman.

...Those tires are bald - no those are racing tires! :blink

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

craig11152

Re: Andrea Mitchell: Trump Completely Uneducated About World

Post by craig11152 » Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:33 am

I am no Donald Trump fan at all....not one bit.
But in the video clip they played he actually answered the question asked in the first sentence before going in to his ramble. Makes me question the intelligence, or perhaps agenda, of Chuck Todd and Andrea Mitchell.
I no longer directly engage trolls

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:58 am

craig11152 wrote:I am no Donald Trump fan at all....not one bit.
But in the video clip they played he actually answered the question asked in the first sentence before going in to his ramble. Makes me question the intelligence, or perhaps agenda, of Chuck Todd and Andrea Mitchell.
Just nominate the guy already :lol:

Matt

Post by Matt » Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:22 pm

NS8401 wrote:
Not happening. Sorry.
audiophile wrote:http://www.mediaite.com/tv/andrea-mitch ... the-world/

Not sure what to think of Andrea Mitchell and if she is being fair...but there is not doubt he side-steps everything like a bad used car salesman.

Even a broken clock is right twice a day...
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

**This space lives rent-free in BMW's head**

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:33 pm

Matt wrote:
NS8401 wrote:
Not happening. Sorry.

You keep saying not happening and the guy keeps leading by 300 or more... You'll be destroyed by the country as a whole with him and cannibalized by the base without him... See you in 2020.

Matt

Post by Matt » Tue Mar 29, 2016 6:58 am

NS8401 wrote:
Matt wrote:
NS8401 wrote:
Not happening. Sorry.

You keep saying not happening and the guy keeps leading by 300 or more... You'll be destroyed by the country as a whole with him and cannibalized by the base without him... See you in 2020.
I'm not hoping, I'm stating: Trump is not going to be the nominee. Had the rules not been changed in the last four years, he wouldn't even be close to having a chance at 1,237. Also, he has a lot of people like you who already have their mouths firmly around Hillary's balls, not exactly people that were going to vote Republican anyway. The Republican base does not support this clown.
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:02 am

Matt wrote:
NS8401 wrote:
Matt wrote:
NS8401 wrote:
Not happening. Sorry.

I'm not hoping, I'm stating: Trump is not going to be the nominee. Had the rules not been changed in the last four years, he wouldn't even be close to having a chance at 1,237. Also, he has a lot of people like you who already have their mouths firmly around Hillary's balls, not exactly people that were going to vote Republican anyway. The Republican base does not support this clown.
But how does it look if the guy well out in front is denied the nomination? Not good...

Matt

Post by Matt » Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:26 pm

NS8401 wrote:
Matt wrote:
NS8401 wrote:
Matt wrote:
NS8401 wrote:
Not happening. Sorry.

But how does it look if the guy well out in front is denied the nomination? Not good...
It doesn't matter how it looks. The guy is artificially close to it at all. He rarely ever gets near 40% support. He's not gaining by people dropping out either.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:33 pm

Matt wrote:
NS8401 wrote:
Matt wrote:
NS8401 wrote:
Matt wrote:
NS8401 wrote:
Not happening. Sorry.

It doesn't matter how it looks. The guy is artificially close to it at all. He rarely ever gets near 40% support. He's not gaining by people dropping out either.
It makes you guy look like your shit isn't together so yeah it does matter... See you in 2020.

jry

Post by jry » Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:35 pm

I cannot trust the opinion of these blatantly liberal talking heads.
Makes me believe that Trump CAN beat whoever the Dems put out there and these people know it. They're doing all they can to knock him out. Why? If he sucks so badly, let him run and let Hil/Bern/whoever beat him in November. Agenda, much?

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:51 pm

jry wrote:I cannot trust the opinion of these blatantly liberal talking heads.
Makes me believe that Trump CAN beat whoever the Dems put out there and these people know it. They're doing all they can to knock him out. Why? If he sucks so badly, let him run and let Hil/Bern/whoever beat him in November. Agenda, much?
They don't seem to be doing anything to knock him out... If they are so blatantly liberal and he's so obviously going to get schlonged to quote the Donald then why try to knock him out? Hint: they aren't. FOX News definitely is...

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Tue Mar 29, 2016 5:51 pm

jry wrote: Why? If he sucks so badly, let him run and let Hil/Bern/whoever beat him in November. Agenda, much?
This is the thing Jry. I've been a Republican since the time I was old enough to think clearly. Although I've been rather un-enamored with the the leaders of the Republican party as of late, I still count myself on that side of the isle. As a long time Republican, I do not want to see T-Rump as the nominee of my party regardless if he can beat HilLIEry or not.

Put simply, as the "ladies who lunch" used to say, the man is a boor and a cad. I do not want to see a man of his ilk become the Republican nominee much less President of the United States.

As a one time delegate to a National Convention, I can tell you that the party has a lot to say, and ways to manipulate, who the eventual nominee will be regardless of the popular primary/caucus vote. Seriously, in many states it isn't Republicans who are voting for T-Rump, it's guys like NS8401. NS8401 is a nice guy, but I don't want him picking my nominee.
New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Tue Mar 29, 2016 6:11 pm

Well said.
Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Tue Mar 29, 2016 6:18 pm

Bryce wrote:
jry wrote: Why? If he sucks so badly, let him run and let Hil/Bern/whoever beat him in November. Agenda, much?
This is the thing Jry. I've been a Republican since the time I was old enough to think clearly. Although I've been rather un-enamored with the the leaders of the Republican party as of late, I still count myself on that side of the isle. As a long time Republican, I do not want to see T-Rump as the nominee of my party regardless if he can beat HilLIEry or not.

Put simply, as the "ladies who lunch" used to say, the man is a boor and a cad. I do not want to see a man of his ilk become the Republican nominee much less President of the United States.

As a one time delegate to a National Convention, I can tell you that the party has a lot to say, and ways to manipulate, who the eventual nominee will be regardless of the popular primary/caucus vote. Seriously, in many states it isn't Republicans who are voting for T-Rump, it's guys like NS8401. NS8401 is a nice guy, but I don't want him picking my nominee.
Alienate the millions who voted for Trump at your peril.. You need to try to grab Democrats and independents over because you are the smaller party to start with. Going Cruz will make you lose.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Tue Mar 29, 2016 6:23 pm

NS8401 wrote:You need to try to grab Democrats and independents over because you are the smaller party to start with. Going Cruz will make you lose.

And this concerns you why?
New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic