Acceptable registrations in the queue through May 29 at 11:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Trumps 100 Page "Report" Arrives Monday

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Matt

Re: Trumps 100 Page "Report" Arrives Monday

Post by Matt » Fri Aug 18, 2023 11:12 am

teetoppz28 wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2023 10:29 am
Honeyman wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2023 9:57 am
Rate This wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2023 9:21 am
bmw wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2023 9:10 am
At least up until and through Jan 6, 2021, I think Trump truly believed he won the state of Georgia. He truly believed there was massive fraud in that state and that once the fraud is removed from the equation that he would have won the state. I disagreed with that assessment at the time and I disagree with it now. Whether Trump STILL believes that, I have no idea, but both for political reasons and now for legal reasons, he has to publicly say he has never changed his mind. His actions in that state, some of which certainly were not a good idea, I do not believe rise to the level of criminal intent.
The Smith indictment directly says he knew it was a lie and they provide evidence… this man knew he lost and was informed of it repeatedly. He proceeded to fleece the rubes for money for two months. Knowing he lost they enacted this plan in several states to get slates of electors thrown out and if everybody had played ball with him we would have a constitutional crisis on our hands.

He could shoot you on fifth Avenue and you would thank him and give him tips to aim better next time as they wheeled you off to the ambulance. The level of “he can do nothing wrong!” here is cartoonish…
Exactly. Everybody heard the phone call to Raffsenberger. There is no doubt it was borderline extortion. If anybody is that naive or
delusional to believe otherwise, they should really seek help
And they say WE'RE the ones with TDS... lol!
TDS was certainly a thing, but that ended with FIRED President Trump's behavior after he lost. I would suggest the FIRED President Trump supporters suffer from TIS - Trump Infatuation Syndrome.

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Fri Aug 18, 2023 11:29 am

If you were an innocent man, especially if you had this hanging over your head while running for President, wouldn't you want the trials to take place as soon as possible to prove your innocence?
The censorship king from out of state.

teetoppz28

Post by teetoppz28 » Fri Aug 18, 2023 11:33 am

Honeyman wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2023 11:29 am
If you were an innocent man, especially if you had this hanging over your head while running for President, wouldn't you want the trials to take place as soon as possible to prove your innocence?
tRump, along with some forum members here, think that because he's running for president, he should not be responsible for any illegal activities he partakes in...

A certain forum member will claim no one is above the law, but then in the next post say that they shouldn't prosecute tRump because he's running for president. :rollin
Dropping knowledge on forum MAGAts.
Unapologetically intellectually superior.

bmw

Post by bmw » Fri Aug 18, 2023 2:49 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Exactly. Everybody heard the phone call to Raffsenberger. There is no doubt it was borderline extortion. If anybody is that naive or
delusional to believe otherwise, they should really seek help.
I had never read the transcript of that call before, and I didn't know it was as long as it was. I spent a half hour today reading it, and I have quite a few thoughts, but not the time to post them right now. I will post my thoughts on the call later. The very short version is it was a fascinating read that really does get into Trump's head and what he was thinking at the time.

Matt

Post by Matt » Fri Aug 18, 2023 3:05 pm

bmw wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2023 2:49 pm
Honeyman wrote:
I had never read the transcript of that call before, and I didn't know it was as long as it was. I spent a half hour today reading it, and I have quite a few thoughts, but not the time to post them right now. I will post my thoughts on the call later. The very short version is it was a fascinating read that really does get into Trump's head and what he was thinking at the time.
Can you do an advance tl;dr - does it move the needle on your opinion of Trump?
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Fri Aug 18, 2023 4:11 pm

bmw wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2023 2:49 pm
Honeyman wrote:
Short version: "Hey I know I lost but we just need to find 11,700 votes and make this right"...

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Mon Aug 21, 2023 9:44 am

I'm feeling a bit sad today that Trump won't share his irrefutable evidence why charges should be immediately dropped.
“Blessed are those who are righteous in his name.”
― Matt

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Mon Aug 21, 2023 9:58 am

TC Talks wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2023 9:44 am
I'm feeling a bit sad today that Trump won't share his irrefutable evidence why charges should be immediately dropped.
Never fear....Rudy has "scientific proof" that will exonerate him!

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/rudy-giu ... 115a914e77
The censorship king from out of state.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic