Acceptable registrations in the queue through June 3 at 5:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Trump: tax dodger

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Honeyman

Re: Trump: tax dodger

Post by Honeyman » Mon Sep 28, 2020 8:05 pm

Bryce wrote:
Mon Sep 28, 2020 7:51 pm
I don't know about you, but I strive to pay the least amount of taxes I can each year. I pay a guy a fair amount of money to do so.

Two of the last eight years, I lost money on paper and paid zero. It's not a crime, nor is it wrong. Major corporations have negative earnings years quite frequently. Doesn't make em bad.
I agree. I do too.

But do you honestly not see anything wrong with a man who has made tens of millions of dollars yearly paying less taxes than you? AND HES THE FUCKING PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES?!?

The censorship king from out of state.

Matt

Post by Matt » Mon Sep 28, 2020 8:10 pm

Turkeytop wrote:
Mon Sep 28, 2020 7:59 pm
Bryce wrote:
I don't know about you, but I strive to pay the least amount of taxes I can each year. I pay a guy a fair amount of money to do so.

Two of the last eight years, I lost money on paper and paid zero. It's not a crime, nor is it wrong. Major corporations have negative earnings years quite frequently. Doesn't make em bad.

I see your point I'd shoot someone on Fifth Avenue if I could get away with it. Who wouldn't.
Admit it, you'd shoot a biker if you had the chance.
Honeyman wrote:
Mon Sep 28, 2020 8:05 pm
Bryce wrote:

I agree. I do too.

But do you honestly not see anything wrong with a man who has made tens of millions of dollars yearly paying less taxes than you? AND HES THE FUCKING PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES?!?
$1.6M to charity. Fuck the government.
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Sep 28, 2020 8:11 pm

The reality is that he’s a shitty businessman... he takes in plenty of money and squanders it on useless and foolish projects that lose him tons of money. He’s got hundreds of millions in loans coming due with no real way to pay it off. This is the big reason he didn’t want his taxes coming out... it neuters his “hey I’m a great businessman” narrative. He sucks at it.

Instead of investing what money he has he buys money losing golf courses that become money pits. The whole thing resembles a “if I keep moving around the money they might not notice it’s a wreck” situation. The English translation is a Ponzi Scheme.

Oh and as for his alleged charity most of it is to entities he controls that he simply skims most off the top of in fees and other charges. Even that’s a damned optical illusion.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Mon Sep 28, 2020 8:17 pm

Rate This wrote:
Mon Sep 28, 2020 8:11 pm
The reality is that he’s a shitty businessman... he takes in plenty of money and squanders it on useless and foolish projects that lose him tons of money. He’s got hundreds of millions in loans coming due with no real way to pay it off. This is the big reason he didn’t want his taxes coming out... it neuters his “hey I’m a great businessman” narrative. He sucks at it.

Instead of investing what money he has he buys money losing golf courses that become money pits. The whole thing resembles a “if I keep moving around the money they might not notice it’s a wreck” situation. The English translation is a Ponzi Scheme.

Oh and as for his alleged charity most of it is to entities he controls that he simply skims most off the top of in fees and other charges. Even that’s a damned optical illusion.
Exactly. And now he's running the country into the ground, and these fools are hanging up flags wanting him to for it for 4 more years.

Matt

Post by Matt » Mon Sep 28, 2020 8:24 pm

There is a criminal element to this information: the person that leaked it clearly acted unlawfully. I stand with the lefties in advocating that the leaker be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Mon Sep 28, 2020 8:30 pm

Honeyman wrote:

But do you honestly not see anything wrong with a man who has made tens of millions of dollars yearly paying less taxes than you?
I'd be a hypocrite if I did. If it is legal, I'd do the same exact thing. Can we see Pelosi's tax returns for the past 15 years for comparison?
New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Mon Sep 28, 2020 8:46 pm

Bryce wrote:
Mon Sep 28, 2020 8:30 pm
Honeyman wrote:

But do you honestly not see anything wrong with a man who has made tens of millions of dollars yearly paying less taxes than you?
I'd be a hypocrite if I did. If it is legal, I'd do the same exact thing. Can we see Pelosi's tax returns for the past 15 years for comparison?
We should. I believe we should be able to see all our representatives in governments returns.

But we only have one President. Every other POTS in history has shown them. None of them have the wealth of this one. More importantly, none have the multi-million dollar dealings with other nations. Deals that can be compromised by the office he holds. That disturbs me. Especially since he has proved himself to be an extremely dishonest individual.

UP906

Post by UP906 » Mon Sep 28, 2020 9:05 pm

Turkeytop wrote:
Mon Sep 28, 2020 7:59 pm
Bryce wrote:

I see your point I'd shoot someone on Fifth Avenue if I could get away with it. Who wouldn't.
Wow.

You are a disgusting proto human.
Thread Killer

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Mon Sep 28, 2020 9:10 pm

I don't mean to brag, but I just put a puzzle together in 1 day and the box said 2-4 years.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Sep 28, 2020 9:38 pm

Matt wrote:
Mon Sep 28, 2020 8:24 pm
There is a criminal element to this information: the person that leaked it clearly acted unlawfully. I stand with the lefties in advocating that the leaker be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
He could rape your mother and shoot her on 5th Avenue and not get your blame. That’s how purposefully dishonest your I’m on a team and they are never wrong bit is. It’s no different then you jerking off to Michigan football.

I’m sorry to put it that way but for god sakes... if nothing is gonna phase you then let’s dial the insanity up to the highest level shall we?

Matt

Post by Matt » Mon Sep 28, 2020 10:17 pm

Rate This wrote:
Mon Sep 28, 2020 9:38 pm
Matt wrote:
He could rape your mother and shoot her on 5th Avenue and not get your blame. That’s how purposefully dishonest your I’m on a team and they are never wrong bit is. It’s no different then you jerking off to Michigan football.

I’m sorry to put it that way but for god sakes... if nothing is gonna phase you then let’s dial the insanity up to the highest level shall we?
There is no evidence Trump has done anything wrong with his taxes, but keep throwing shit at the wall, maybe it will stick.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Sep 28, 2020 10:18 pm

Matt wrote:
Mon Sep 28, 2020 10:17 pm
Rate This wrote:
Mon Sep 28, 2020 9:38 pm
Matt wrote:

There is no evidence Trump has done anything wrong with his taxes, but keep throwing shit at the wall, maybe it will stick.
The times has several more stories on this in the wings. Drip. Drip. Drip.

Matt

Post by Matt » Mon Sep 28, 2020 10:24 pm

The Times is a left wing rag.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Mon Sep 28, 2020 10:25 pm

Yup. Definitely on the sauce. :lol
I don't mean to brag, but I just put a puzzle together in 1 day and the box said 2-4 years.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Sep 28, 2020 10:27 pm

Matt wrote:
Mon Sep 28, 2020 10:24 pm
The Times is a left wing rag.
The Times has the goods. And so does Cyrus Vance.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic