Acceptable registrations in the queue through June 3 at 5:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Trumps 100 Page "Report" Arrives Monday

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Lester The Nightfly

Re: Trumps 100 Page "Report" Arrives Monday

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Thu Aug 17, 2023 8:04 pm

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2023 2:42 pm
All of this was started too late. This should have been in the works 2 years ago. It does feed into the narrative that this is to stop Trump from being elected. Furthermore, I wouldn't mind Trump getting defeated in a general election again.
With all due respect, how long did it take to get Watergate resolved? Two years, and that with a "defendant" that bailed when it appeared he wasn't going to beat the charges. There are still insurrectionists whose cases have yet to be adjudicated. It takes as long as it takes, not a minute sooner, not a minute later. Patience Grasshopper.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Thu Aug 17, 2023 8:25 pm

:rollin Press conference with irrefutable evidence is off!

Waiting for spin from the usual fools.....
The censorship king from out of state.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Thu Aug 17, 2023 8:30 pm

Rate This wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2023 7:25 pm
bmw wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2023 3:50 pm
Many of the January 6th rioters have already been arrested, tried, convicted, and are sitting in jail. You're telling me they couldn't have been more expedient in dealing with Trump's alleged January 6th crimes?
His crimes were more complex than breaking a window and jumping through it complete with video proof.
And he wasn't wearing antlers
“Blessed are those who are righteous in his name.”
― Matt

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Thu Aug 17, 2023 8:32 pm

bmw wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2023 3:50 pm
Many of the January 6th rioters have already been arrested, tried, convicted, and are sitting in jail. You're telling me they couldn't have been more expedient in dealing with Trump's alleged January 6th crimes?
This is how a shithead like Trump rolls...
Trump’s Lawyers Seek April 2026 Start to Jan. 6 Trial
The lawyers said the extraordinary delay was needed given the historic nature of the case and the volume of discovery materials they will have to sort through in the coming months.
― Matt

bmw

Post by bmw » Thu Aug 17, 2023 8:49 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2023 8:32 pm
The lawyers said the extraordinary delay was needed given the historic nature of the case and the volume of discovery materials they will have to sort through in the coming months.
But yet you're perfectly fine with the prosecution's suggestion of January 2, 2024, giving Trump only a little over 4 months to prepare?

Perhaps not coincidentally, if you split the difference between the prosecution's and defense's proposed dates, you end up in February of 2025 - just after the new President takes office.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Thu Aug 17, 2023 8:53 pm

Well, let's see how his appointee handles this motion.
― Matt

Matt

Post by Matt » Thu Aug 17, 2023 9:44 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2023 8:25 pm
:rollin Press conference with irrefutable evidence is off!

Waiting for spin from the usual fools.....
https://redstate.com/bonchie/2023/08/17 ... d-n2162758

BMW still firmly CONDUCTING the Trump train...
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Fri Aug 18, 2023 12:33 am

---What bmw types in black; what he really thinks in red:
bmw wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2023 8:49 pm

But yet you're perfectly fine with the prosecution's suggestion of January 2, 2024, MY GOD, WHY DO I KEEP MAKING A FOOL OF MYSELF TRYING TO DEFEND THIS ASSHOLE?giving Trump only a little over 4 months to prepare?I I KNOW THIS MOTHER FUCKER IS GUILTY AS HELL

Perhaps not coincidentally, if you split the difference between the prosecution's and defense's proposed dates, BUT I STARTED THIS WHOLE CHARADE YEARS AGO SO I GOTTA SAVE FACE AND STILL DEFEND THIS FACISTyou end up in February of 2025 - just after the new President takes office.BUT I FEEL LIKE SUCH A STUPID FUCK.

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Fri Aug 18, 2023 1:12 am

Honeyman wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2023 12:33 am
---What bmw types in black; what he really thinks in red:
bmw wrote:

But yet you're perfectly fine with the prosecution's suggestion of January 2, 2024, MY GOD, WHY DO I KEEP MAKING A FOOL OF MYSELF TRYING TO DEFEND THIS ASSHOLE?giving Trump only a little over 4 months to prepare?I I KNOW THIS MOTHER FUCKER IS GUILTY AS HELL

Perhaps not coincidentally, if you split the difference between the prosecution's and defense's proposed dates, BUT I STARTED THIS WHOLE CHARADE YEARS AGO SO I GOTTA SAVE FACE AND STILL DEFEND THIS FACISTyou end up in February of 2025 - just after the new President takes office.BUT I FEEL LIKE SUCH A STUPID FUCK.
I don't understand why people who see that they were wrong can't just say they were. Its a sign of weakness to me when someone can't just acknowledge that they were wrong. If anything, to themselves at the very least.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Fri Aug 18, 2023 1:54 am

bmw wrote:
TC Talks wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2023 8:32 pm
But yet you're perfectly fine with the prosecution's suggestion of January 2, 2024, giving Trump only a little over 4 months to prepare?

Perhaps not coincidentally, if you split the difference between the prosecution's and defense's proposed dates, you end up in February of 2025 - just after the new President takes office.
So Trump doesn’t know what he did for the period between the election and January 6th? The Dementia is that bad eh?

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Fri Aug 18, 2023 5:28 am

I'll be fair to beemer. At least he is sticking to the subject at hand, instead of the WHAT ABOUT and BUT THE LEFT and DEMOCRAT PARTY bullshit. You gotta give him that.
"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

bmw

Post by bmw » Fri Aug 18, 2023 9:10 am

At least up until and through Jan 6, 2021, I think Trump truly believed he won the state of Georgia. He truly believed there was massive fraud in that state and that once the fraud is removed from the equation that he would have won the state. I disagreed with that assessment at the time and I disagree with it now. Whether Trump STILL believes that, I have no idea, but both for political reasons and now for legal reasons, he has to publicly say he has never changed his mind. His actions in that state, some of which certainly were not a good idea, I do not believe rise to the level of criminal intent.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Fri Aug 18, 2023 9:21 am

bmw wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2023 9:10 am
At least up until and through Jan 6, 2021, I think Trump truly believed he won the state of Georgia. He truly believed there was massive fraud in that state and that once the fraud is removed from the equation that he would have won the state. I disagreed with that assessment at the time and I disagree with it now. Whether Trump STILL believes that, I have no idea, but both for political reasons and now for legal reasons, he has to publicly say he has never changed his mind. His actions in that state, some of which certainly were not a good idea, I do not believe rise to the level of criminal intent.
The Smith indictment directly says he knew it was a lie and they provide evidence… this man knew he lost and was informed of it repeatedly. He proceeded to fleece the rubes for money for two months. Knowing he lost they enacted this plan in several states to get slates of electors thrown out and if everybody had played ball with him we would have a constitutional crisis on our hands.

He could shoot you on fifth Avenue and you would thank him and give him tips to aim better next time as they wheeled you off to the ambulance. The level of “he can do nothing wrong!” here is cartoonish…

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Fri Aug 18, 2023 9:57 am

Rate This wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2023 9:21 am
bmw wrote:
The Smith indictment directly says he knew it was a lie and they provide evidence… this man knew he lost and was informed of it repeatedly. He proceeded to fleece the rubes for money for two months. Knowing he lost they enacted this plan in several states to get slates of electors thrown out and if everybody had played ball with him we would have a constitutional crisis on our hands.

He could shoot you on fifth Avenue and you would thank him and give him tips to aim better next time as they wheeled you off to the ambulance. The level of “he can do nothing wrong!” here is cartoonish…
Exactly. Everybody heard the phone call to Raffsenberger. There is no doubt it was borderline extortion. If anybody is that naive or
delusional to believe otherwise, they should really seek help.

teetoppz28

Post by teetoppz28 » Fri Aug 18, 2023 10:29 am

Honeyman wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2023 9:57 am
Rate This wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2023 9:21 am
bmw wrote:

Exactly. Everybody heard the phone call to Raffsenberger. There is no doubt it was borderline extortion. If anybody is that naive or
delusional to believe otherwise, they should really seek help
And they say WE'RE the ones with TDS... lol!
Dropping knowledge on forum MAGAts.
Unapologetically intellectually superior.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic