Acceptable registrations in the queue through June 3 at 5:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Unemployment down

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Matt

Re: Unemployment down

Post by Matt » Mon Mar 08, 2021 7:34 pm

zzand wrote:
Mon Mar 08, 2021 6:11 pm
I can't speak for anywhere else, but our state's unemployment rate owes nothing to either President Trump or President Biden. Our governor put a recovery plan in place and followed it, first statewide and then county by county and it has worked. Our current unemployment rate sits at about 4 percent and we have more open jobs than people to fill them in all sectors from food service to industrial and technology. He took heat from the Covid deniers, all governors did and still do, but when you look at surrounding states, our daily numbers are lower, positivity rate is lower, vaccine rate is higher and if a county has number issues then restrictions go back in place.
Any gains in Michigan have been in spite of our failure of a governor.

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Tue Mar 09, 2021 3:06 am

Matt wrote:
Mon Mar 08, 2021 5:17 pm
MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Mon Mar 08, 2021 3:04 pm
I wish I could screen shot and post it here, but my unemployment extension got cutback due to the Michigan economy getting out of crisis unemployment. I will see if I can find the template online or an article.
Here's an article on that: https://www.clickondetroit.com/news/mic ... -benefits/

I guess we don't need the $1.9T handout...
No, but you need to stop bagging on Gretchen and realize how awesome she is.
They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Tue Mar 09, 2021 4:58 am

Tue Mar 09, 2021 3:06 am
Matt wrote:
I wish I could screen shot and post it here, but my unemployment extension got cutback due to the Michigan economy getting out of crisis unemployment. I will see if I can find the template online or an article.
Here's an article on that: https://www.clickondetroit.com/news/mic ... -benefits/

Said with those swirly cartoon eyes this really gets more believable.

Matt

Post by Matt » Tue Mar 09, 2021 6:23 am

Tue Mar 09, 2021 3:06 am
Matt wrote:

Gretchen Whitmer is terrible. She has no tangible accomplishments.
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic