Acceptable registrations in the queue through June 3 at 5:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

I would like everybody on mibuzzboard to say a prayer with me for Donald Trump Jr. in his battle with Covid

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
audiophile

Re: I would like everybody on mibuzzboard to say a prayer with me for Donald Trump Jr. in his battle with Covid

Post by audiophile » Sat Nov 21, 2020 9:46 am

By the way SG prayer was very good.

I try to be fair.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Big Al

Re: I would like everybody on mibuzzboard to say a prayer with me for Donald Trump Jr. in his battle with Covid

Post by Big Al » Sat Nov 21, 2020 9:50 am

I find the discussion in this thread to be extremely low-class. honeyman sounds like an unhinged leftist who needs to learn some manners. Its a shame his dad didn't remove his belt more when he was a kid, maybe then he would show more sympathy. What a sick mind.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sat Nov 21, 2020 10:44 am

Big Al wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 9:50 am
I find the discussion in this thread to be extremely low-class. honeyman sounds like an unhinged leftist who needs to learn some manners. Its a shame his dad didn't remove his belt more when he was a kid, maybe then he would show more sympathy. What a sick mind.
Oh look.... another one.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sat Nov 21, 2020 10:46 am

audiophile wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:41 am
You are absolutely correct Rate This! Go to the front of the class :-)

You'll notice I posted the picture without comment, but I wanted to give ya'll time to think about it before I said anything. Let look at this passage:

23 Then he got into the boat and his disciples followed him. 24 Suddenly a furious storm came up on the lake, so that the waves swept over the boat. But Jesus was sleeping. 25 The disciples went and woke him, saying, “Lord, save us! We’re going to drown!” 26 He replied, “You of little faith, why are you so afraid?” Then he got up and rebuked the winds and the waves, and it was completely calm. 27 The men were amazed and asked, “What kind of man is this? Even the winds and the waves obey him!” https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?s ... ersion=NIV

It is clear the storm was not of the Lord, because the Lord would not need to rebuke himself. Natural disasters and viruses are not from the Lord but from the evil one trying to steal from you. The Lord is the one that will save us from "the storm", because he will always be with us - IF WE ASK AND FOLLOW HIM.
That’s still conducting a science experiment... I refuse to believe god is so vengeful that he would allow 250,000 people to perish simply for not believing (and in many cases they DID) in him. I do not believe in an entity so hateful that’s it’s display of love is to allow people to die anyways.

Big Al

Post by Big Al » Sat Nov 21, 2020 11:17 am

Rate This wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 10:44 am
Big Al wrote:
Oh look.... another one.
Act dismissive as you wish, but that man's speech is disgusting and it needs to be pointed out.

just because he agrees with you doesn't make it any more right.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Sat Nov 21, 2020 12:25 pm

I believe God cares about all of His creation. And loves all humans. When God created humans He said “Let us make man in Our image, after Our likeness.” Which is why when God incarnates as Jesus - The Son - Second person of The Trinity - His form is human. We and He are the same human image and likeness. A human image. A human likeness.

And when we suffer - even when innocent - as was the case with sinless Jesus - (fully human yet fully divine) - we don’t have to fear that we will be lost into oblivion. Because God - The Son - is our savior. Sacrificing Himself in atonement for our sins. And inviting us to believe He is indeed just that. So that if we choose Him we are promised eternal life with God.

It’s all about our choice. He never forces. He invites. And - He is patient.

There is no sin that God cannot forgive. Even the seemingly worst sinner is deeply understood by God. Why? Because unlike human judges - God knows each soul’s wounds, hurts, history, sorrows, and illnesses. And therefore knows the terrible “why” motivating terrible decisions and actions.

That’s why we are admonished not to judge. Because unlike God - we can’t know a person’s entire life - moment by moment - including their thoughts.

When all your money, political power, education, family name, networking, celebrity, rank and station, finery, social connections, heritage, property, philosophy, sexual pleasures, tasty foods, authorships, athleticism, etc. fail to make you feel loved - confess your misery and sinfulness to God - with a sincere heart - and He will hear you.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Sat Nov 21, 2020 1:32 pm

Big Al wrote:
He kills endangerd animals...because he can. Fuck him.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... eep-permit

https://www.onegreenplanet.org/animalsa ... the-world/
The censorship king from out of state.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Sat Nov 21, 2020 2:27 pm

Big Al wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 11:17 am
Rate This wrote:
Big Al wrote:
Oh look.... another one.
Act dismissive as you wish, but that man's speech is disgusting and it needs to be pointed out.

Maybe you should pedal your ass back to the kiddie pool Mr. Outrage.... I'm getting tired of the Conservative Victims who keep wandering back in here...
“Blessed are those who are righteous in his name.”
― Matt

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Big Al

Post by Big Al » Sat Nov 21, 2020 2:55 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 2:27 pm
Big Al wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 11:17 am
Rate This wrote:
Big Al wrote:
Oh look.... another one.

Maybe you should pedal your ass back to the kiddie pool Mr. Outrage.... I'm getting tired of the Conservative Victims who keep wandering back in here...
How about you show a little decorum and respect? It almost seems like liberals want conservatives to suffer so they can get what they deserve for disagreeing about the frequency of the severity of the disease. I am no victim and I definitely would not allow someone like you to make me your victim.

You need to learn some respect.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sat Nov 21, 2020 2:56 pm

Rate This wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 10:46 am
audiophile wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:41 am
You are absolutely correct Rate This! Go to the front of the class :-)

You'll notice I posted the picture without comment, but I wanted to give ya'll time to think about it before I said anything. Let look at this passage:

23 Then he got into the boat and his disciples followed him. 24 Suddenly a furious storm came up on the lake, so that the waves swept over the boat. But Jesus was sleeping. 25 The disciples went and woke him, saying, “Lord, save us! We’re going to drown!” 26 He replied, “You of little faith, why are you so afraid?” Then he got up and rebuked the winds and the waves, and it was completely calm. 27 The men were amazed and asked, “What kind of man is this? Even the winds and the waves obey him!” https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?s ... ersion=NIV

It is clear the storm was not of the Lord, because the Lord would not need to rebuke himself. Natural disasters and viruses are not from the Lord but from the evil one trying to steal from you. The Lord is the one that will save us from "the storm", because he will always be with us - IF WE ASK AND FOLLOW HIM.
That’s still conducting a science experiment... I refuse to believe god is so vengeful that he would allow 250,000 people to perish simply for not believing (and in many cases they DID) in him. I do not believe in an entity so hateful that’s it’s display of love is to allow people to die anyways.
What? You're thinking in earthly terms (you're not alone - a lot of people think that way).

God never promised we would live forever, or that life would always be perfect. Heck most of the disciples did not die a normal death!

What he did promise is power over our inevitable earthly death an that he would be with us.
Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Big Al

Post by Big Al » Sat Nov 21, 2020 3:08 pm

Psalm 73:26
My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Sat Nov 21, 2020 5:34 pm

Big Al wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 2:55 pm
Save yourself some misery and delete your new account now you puss infected scrotum of the internet forum universe. We all know you again have run out of money to afford your meds.
― Matt

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sat Nov 21, 2020 5:36 pm

When did you run out of meds?

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Sat Nov 21, 2020 5:38 pm

audiophile wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 5:36 pm
When did you run out of meds?
I've got enough pure awesome onboard to last five years.
― Matt

Big Al

Post by Big Al » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:58 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 5:34 pm
Big Al wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 2:55 pm
Save yourself some misery and delete your new account now you puss infected scrotum of the internet forum universe. We all know you again have run out of money to afford your meds.
You need to work on making arguments based on the facts of the matter rather than emotion. I don't know who you think I am and I can't be bothered to care. If its too much of a lift for you to make arguments based on the topic at hand, and you need to hurl vile vitriol and insults, make use of your ignore function. I don't cower. Not now, not ever.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic