Acceptable registrations in the queue through May 29 at 11:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

The Democrat Party Plan To Permanently Tank The Economy

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Lester The Nightfly

Re: The Democrat Party Plan To Permanently Tank The Economy

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Tue Mar 24, 2020 1:12 am

MWmetalhead wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 6:46 pm
To Rate This: I don't think calling business owners "whiny" at a time when they are at serious risk of financial ruin is terribly appropriate.
Bootstraps man, bootstraps. The same one's the economically disadvantaged are supposed to use to pull themselves out of despair in good times and bad. All it takes is a little hard work...

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Tue Mar 24, 2020 2:00 am

MW asked about the postal service, apparently the drop in mail volume is so great that it will be gone by June without that money, this is what happens when we let supply side folks turn a department into a quasi-private company...
https://www.politico.com/amp/news/2020/ ... une-145683

km1125

Post by km1125 » Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:17 am

MWmetalhead wrote:
The partial student loan forgiveness provision is sensible and I need more info on item #2 before passing final judgment; the remainder are outrageous.
Bull5hit! I'd be OK with holding off on interest, but there should be NO "forgiveness provision" for those loans!! Why should they get those funds when there are PLENTY of folks who worked hard to put themselves through school and either took no loans or paid them off early??? MAKES NO SENSE.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:28 am

km1125 wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:17 am
MWmetalhead wrote:
The partial student loan forgiveness provision is sensible and I need more info on item #2 before passing final judgment; the remainder are outrageous.
Bull5hit! I'd be OK with holding off on interest, but there should be NO "forgiveness provision" for those loans!! Why should they get those funds when there are PLENTY of folks who worked hard to put themselves through school and either took no loans or paid them off early??? MAKES NO SENSE.
Every little bit you can chop off peoples bills starts the economy that much faster would be the theory.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic