Acceptable registrations in the queue through May 29 at 11:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Former Miss Michigan Passes Away at 41-a friend of mine

A place to talk about any topic on your mind (non-broadcasting related). General conversation.
MotorCityRadioFreak

Former Miss Michigan Passes Away at 41-a friend of mine

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Thu May 16, 2024 4:45 pm

Former Miss Michigan Octavia Reese has passed away at the age of 41. She was a cellist, author, and studying to become a doctor. She is one of the most vibrant people I have ever had the pleasure of knowing. My heart is crushed as we have been friends for quite awhile. She passed away at her home in Chicago of unknown causes and leaves behind 3 children.

Here is a clip from 2018 courtesy of WXYZ: https://www.wxyz.com/news/former-miss-m ... ook-series

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Matt

Re: Former Miss Michigan Passes Away at 41-a friend of mine

Post by Matt » Thu May 16, 2024 4:55 pm

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Thu May 16, 2024 4:45 pm
Former Miss Michigan Octavia Reese has passed away at the age of 41. She was a cellist, author, and studying to become a doctor. She is one of the most vibrant people I have ever had the pleasure of knowing. My heart is crushed as we have been friends for quite awhile. She passed away at her home in Chicago of unknown causes and leaves behind 3 children.

Here is a clip from 2018 courtesy of WXYZ: https://www.wxyz.com/news/former-miss-m ... ook-series
I'm very sorry for your loss, MCRF.
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Thu May 16, 2024 5:13 pm

Matt wrote:
Thu May 16, 2024 4:55 pm
MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Thu May 16, 2024 4:45 pm

I'm very sorry for your loss, MCRF.
Thanks. She was in junior high and high school with me although she left to graduate from Dominican. I had stayed in contact with her. She was very much loved.

The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Thu May 16, 2024 6:10 pm

So sorry, MCRF. 41 is waaaay too young to go.
The censorship king from out of state.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Mon May 20, 2024 12:27 am

Bail Bonds wrote:
Sun May 19, 2024 3:33 pm
It is horrible when you find out a friend from high school passed. I went to look up an old buddy of mine that I lost contact with a while back. Come to find out he killed himself. He had kids, both older and younger, so I am very disappointed and frankly, feel no pity for him.

This was a beautiful woman. Sad to see she went. What happened?
Not much is being said, but I am 99% sure she also took her life. Her kids are 16, 14, and 12.

Audacity sucks.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic