Acceptable registrations in the queue through May 12 at 7:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Predator Bust Videos

A place to talk about any topic on your mind (non-broadcasting related). General conversation.
Bail Bonds

Predator Bust Videos

Post by Bail Bonds » Thu May 09, 2024 4:12 am

Is there anyone else here who enjoys watching child predator bust videos? Seems like there's a lot of predator poachers in the state. Skeeter Jean, AnxietyWar, Boopac was from here. I see a bunch of others on Rumble. It's sad that this problem isn't taken more seriously by law enforcement.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_JYGH7idlo

Paul Richards

Re: Predator Bust Videos

Post by Paul Richards » Thu May 09, 2024 8:51 am

I kinda like the massage parlor raid videos. Being an election year many community police departments are busting these human trafficking locations. Must see TV.
Jo and the Ho gotta Go.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Thu May 09, 2024 8:11 pm

I watch Skeeter Jean every now and again. Entrapment does not help law enforcement.
They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Bail Bonds

Post by Bail Bonds » Sat May 11, 2024 2:09 pm

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Thu May 09, 2024 8:11 pm
Entrapment does not help law enforcement.
Agreed. There are guides online that detail how to run a bust to avoid entrapment.

However, anyone who arranges to meet an 11 year old, if not arrested, should experience some sort of justice.

Bail Bonds

Post by Bail Bonds » Sat May 11, 2024 2:09 pm

Paul Richards wrote:
Thu May 09, 2024 8:51 am
I kinda like the massage parlor raid videos. Being an election year many community police departments are busting these human trafficking locations. Must see TV.
Never seen this. Do you have a link?

Paul Richards

Post by Paul Richards » Sat May 11, 2024 4:05 pm

Bail Bonds wrote:
Sat May 11, 2024 2:09 pm
Paul Richards wrote:
Thu May 09, 2024 8:51 am
Never seen this. Do you have a link?
Just go on YouTube and do a search for massage parlor raids.
Jo and the Ho gotta Go.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sun May 12, 2024 2:42 am

Bail Bonds wrote:
Agreed. There are guides online that detail how to run a bust to avoid entrapment.

However, anyone who arranges to meet an 11 year old, if not arrested, should experience some sort of justice.
Agreed, that they should experience justice. But the case is that any type of entrapment endangers conviction. Why not go immediately to the cops if you cared? Yes, I know they wouldn’t have content. But that’s the point. It’s great to Skeet/cook predator pasta, but what are you helping by weakening the case? Yelling in the middle of Meijer and disturbing the customers causing shame is great. But certain judges could take pity on them.
They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sun May 12, 2024 8:59 am

Sun May 12, 2024 2:42 am
Bail Bonds wrote:

Agreed, that they should experience justice. But the case is that any type of entrapment endangers conviction. Why not go immediately to the cops if you cared? Yes, I know they wouldn’t have content. But that’s the point. It’s great to Skeet/cook predator pasta, but what are you helping by weakening the case? Yelling in the middle of Meijer and disturbing the customers causing shame is great. But certain judges could take pity on them.
If they’ve got proof of it on tape I doubt a judge is gonna feel terribly sorry for a guy trying to pick up a 15 year old girl… besides… it’s nerve entrapment when cops do the exact same thing.

Bail Bonds

Post by Bail Bonds » Mon May 13, 2024 4:08 am

Rate This wrote:
Sun May 12, 2024 8:59 am
Sun May 12, 2024 2:42 am
Bail Bonds wrote:

If they’ve got proof of it on tape I doubt a judge is gonna feel terribly sorry for a guy trying to pick up a 15 year old girl… besides… it’s nerve entrapment when cops do the exact same thing.
Judges let these guys off all the time on technicalities. DA's refuse to take cases. Cops refuse to accept evidence. Getting these videos out there puts a point on how expansive the problem is. There are way too many videos on this stuff on youtube and its like shooting fish in a barrel. At the very least at least the public sees that these guys have done this gross stuff.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic