Acceptable registrations in the queue through May 6 at 7:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Mosquito clouds

A place to talk about any topic on your mind (non-broadcasting related). General conversation.
HD74

Mosquito clouds

Post by HD74 » Tue Jul 13, 2021 9:28 pm

All of a sudden over the last 2 weeks the mosquitoes have become a serious health risk. Clouds of them attack my car when I pull in the driveway. It’s freaking crazy. I had a bag of oranges I brought home, they were completely dry by the time I fought my way into the house. The wind just finally died down and the rain stopped long enough for me to use the fogger on them. So many came up at me it was like the U.K. During WW2 when the fighters went up. I don’t know all they carry, but you Wolverines better be careful about the Red Cedar virus🤒

You're never too old to learn something stupid.

Turkeytop

Re: Mosquito clouds

Post by Turkeytop » Tue Jul 13, 2021 9:57 pm

You live in a swampy area?

We live in a small city. I was just remarking to my wife last night that we don't have many mosquitoes this year.
I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

HD74

Post by HD74 » Wed Jul 14, 2021 4:59 pm

Nope, on a farm.
We have a new breed of mosquitoes that showed up recently.
They're 4 times bigger than a regular skeeter, and leave quarter size welts on you.
They come up in dense clouds.
You're never too old to learn something stupid.

km1125

Post by km1125 » Wed Jul 14, 2021 7:03 pm

Now we have "Murder Mosquitos"??

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic