Acceptable registrations in the queue through May 12 at 7:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

The Bidet Gallery

A place to talk about any topic on your mind (non-broadcasting related). General conversation.
Turkeytop

The Bidet Gallery

Post by Turkeytop » Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:01 pm

Post your favourite bidet memes here.

I don't mean to brag, but I just put a puzzle together in 1 day and the box said 2-4 years.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Re: The Bidet Gallery

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Mon Jan 18, 2021 9:18 pm

I would, but I still don't know how to post images here. The wolves one is my favorite.
They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Mon Jan 18, 2021 9:32 pm

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Mon Jan 18, 2021 9:18 pm
I would, but I still don't know how to post images here. The wolves one is my favorite.

Right click on the image. Copy image address. Paste it into your posting. After pasting it in, select it by left clicking on it and dragging your mouse across it so it becomes highlighted in blue.

At the top of the message panel are a series of buttons. B I U " etc. Click on the 9th button from the left. (looks like a tiny picture)

Now submit your posting and the image will be there in it.

If I can do it, anyone can. :razz
I don't mean to brag, but I just put a puzzle together in 1 day and the box said 2-4 years.

Realist

Post by Realist » Mon Jan 18, 2021 10:11 pm

I’m glad he’s gone so I don’t have to see these 💩💩💩💩💩 postings anymore

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic