Acceptable registrations in the queue through June 3 at 5:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Kick Her to the Curb

A place to talk about any topic on your mind (non-broadcasting related). General conversation.
Turkeytop

Kick Her to the Curb

Post by Turkeytop » Mon Dec 21, 2020 4:14 pm

Ontario's new lock down rules, put restrictions on the operation of strip clubs.
Night Clubs and Strip Clubs

Curbside and take-out only
Ontario is 1441 miles fron Niceville.

I don't mean to brag, but I just put a puzzle together in 1 day and the box said 2-4 years.

Bryce

Re: Kick Her to the Curb

Post by Bryce » Mon Dec 21, 2020 7:59 pm

I could get a stripper to go?

Let me go talk to the wife.....

Oh shit, never mind. I couldn't get her across the border.

Is Danny's still operating, I'd of gotten one for her too!
New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Mon Dec 21, 2020 8:46 pm

Bryce wrote:
Mon Dec 21, 2020 7:59 pm
I could get a stripper to go?

Let me go talk to the wife.....

Oh shit, never mind. I couldn't get her across the border.

Is Danny's still operating, I'd of gotten one for her too!
If you flew the stripper over you wouldn't have problems, there is no restriction for flying from Canada. it's a dirty little secret about the US / Canadian boarder that I proved back in August.

You could also bring her across on a commercial boat.
“Blessed are those who are righteous in his name.”
― Matt

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Mon Dec 21, 2020 9:01 pm

But when Bryce get's here, he has to quarantine for two weeks before he can fetch his stripper.
I don't mean to brag, but I just put a puzzle together in 1 day and the box said 2-4 years.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Mon Dec 21, 2020 9:32 pm

Turkeytop wrote:
Mon Dec 21, 2020 9:01 pm
But when Bryce get's here, he has to quarantine for two weeks before he can fetch his stripper.
So, I'm a licensed pilot. I'm only qualified for single engine planes, but there would be enough room in a Piper M350 for a couple of strippers and a few buddies. I could fly into YQG, and have a few strippers brought to my plane? That sounds like a fun day.
New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Mon Dec 21, 2020 9:41 pm

Bryce wrote:
Mon Dec 21, 2020 9:32 pm
Turkeytop wrote:
Mon Dec 21, 2020 9:01 pm
So, I'm a licensed pilot. I'm only qualified for single engine planes, but there would be enough room in a Piper M350 for a couple of strippers and a few buddies. I could fly into YQG, and have a few strippers brought to my plane? That sounds like a fun day.

The ladies could visit you in your aircraft, only after the completion of your quarantine.

Have you checked with your wife about any of this? :blink

paul8539

Post by paul8539 » Mon Dec 21, 2020 11:45 pm

Remember, the strippers still have to wear masks. No regulations on wearing anything else.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic