Acceptable registrations in the queue through May 29 at 11:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Really Big Night

A place to talk about any topic on your mind (non-broadcasting related). General conversation.
Turkeytop

Really Big Night

Post by Turkeytop » Sat Oct 31, 2020 10:56 pm

Just got Halloween over with, now I have go go around setting all the clocks back.

Don't know if I can handle all the excitement.

I don't mean to brag, but I just put a puzzle together in 1 day and the box said 2-4 years.

Bryce

Re: Really Big Night

Post by Bryce » Sun Nov 01, 2020 7:28 am

Turkeytop wrote:
Sat Oct 31, 2020 10:56 pm
Just got Halloween over with, now I have go go around setting all the clocks back.

What? No battery replacement in smoke detectors?
New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Sun Nov 01, 2020 12:00 pm

Bryce wrote:
Sun Nov 01, 2020 7:28 am
Turkeytop wrote:

Never even thought of that. It's a ritual I've gotten away from since, for the past few years, we're never here for the fall or the spring time change. Looks like we'll be here here for both of them this time. Better get out today and get some batteries.

As if that wasn't enough, now I have calendars to turn. It never ends.
I don't mean to brag, but I just put a puzzle together in 1 day and the box said 2-4 years.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Mon Nov 02, 2020 5:37 pm

Turkeytop wrote:
Sun Nov 01, 2020 12:00 pm
Bryce wrote:
Sun Nov 01, 2020 7:28 am
Turkeytop wrote:

Never even thought of that. It's a ritual I've gotten away from since, for the past few years, we're never here for the fall or the spring time change. Looks like we'll be here here for both of them this time. Better get out today and get some batteries.

As if that wasn't enough, now I have calendars to turn. It never ends.
Woo hoo...you stretched it into two big nights...

Hope ya left some time for beer.
New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic