Acceptable registrations in the queue through June 3 at 5:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Milking The Debate

A place to talk about any topic on your mind (non-broadcasting related). General conversation.
Turkeytop

Milking The Debate

Post by Turkeytop » Wed Sep 30, 2020 9:26 pm

Florida man arrested after milk debate turns violent in Lehigh Acres

LEE COUNTY, Fla. – A man was arrested by deputies after an almond versus cow milk debate turned violent at a Lehigh Acres home on Sunday, officials said.

The victim and the suspect Justin Garcia, 30, of Lehigh Acres, were arguing about which milk is better, almond milk, or whole milk.

Their argument turned physical when Garcia got mad at the victim for disagreeing with him. Garcia is accused of punching the victim in the head, according to an arrest report from the Lee County Sheriff’s Office.

The punch caused bruising and a small cut on the victims face. The victim punched Garcia in the shoulder and then Garcia pulled out a pocket knife with a three-inch blade from his pocket and pointed it toward the victim.

Afraid of what Garcia would do, the victim tried to run away from Garcia as he chased the victim around the front yard.

Garcia caught up with the victim and swiped the victim with the pocket knife on his torso which caused a small cut.

A witness broke up the fight and kept Garcia and the victim separated until authorities arrived.
https://nbc-2.com/news/local/2020/09/29 ... gh-acres1/

Lee County is 541 miles from Niceville

I don't mean to brag, but I just put a puzzle together in 1 day and the box said 2-4 years.

Honeyman

Re: Milking The Debate

Post by Honeyman » Thu Oct 01, 2020 9:53 am

That's udderly ridiculous.
The censorship king from out of state.

Turkeytop

Re: Milking The Debate

Post by Turkeytop » Thu Oct 01, 2020 10:51 am

These were two of Florida's finest citizens. The cream of the crop.
I don't mean to brag, but I just put a puzzle together in 1 day and the box said 2-4 years.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic