Acceptable registrations in the queue through May 6 at 7:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Profane parrots removed from zoo display for rude language

A place to talk about any topic on your mind (non-broadcasting related). General conversation.
Honeyman

Profane parrots removed from zoo display for rude language

Post by Honeyman » Wed Sep 30, 2020 12:16 pm

The censorship king from out of state.

Turkeytop

Re: Profane parrots removed from zoo display for rude language

Post by Turkeytop » Wed Sep 30, 2020 12:28 pm

Looks like a funny story. But I inly got to read about the first sentence and something popped up to block it.
I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Wed Sep 30, 2020 12:32 pm

Turkeytop wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 12:28 pm
Looks like a funny story. But I inly got to read about the first sentence and something popped up to block it.
Strange...here ya' go:

Sept. 29 (UPI) -- A British zoo said five parrots were removed from public display after the birds spent their time in quarantine together teaching each other to shout profanities.
The Lincolnshire Wildlife Park said the five African grey parrots, named Eric, Jade, Elsie, Tyson and Billy, were given to the facility by five different owners in the same week, so the birds were put into quarantine together before going on display.
The time alone gave the parrots time to teach one another their favorite swear words, park officials said.
The birds were put on public display, but soon removed when zookeepers discovered the outcome of their time together.
"It just went ballistic, they were all swearing," zoo chief executive Steve Nichols told CNN. "We were a little concerned about the children."
Nichols said zoo officials are hoping keeping the birds separated will give them an opportunity to clean up their language before returning to public display.
The censorship king from out of state.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Wed Sep 30, 2020 2:03 pm

Send them here, they wouldn't get kicked off the Buzzboard.
New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Wed Sep 30, 2020 2:38 pm

You're just parroting the same old lines, you cracker.
I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Wed Sep 30, 2020 2:40 pm

Turkeytop wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 2:38 pm
You're just parroting the same old lines, you cracker.
:)
New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic