Acceptable registrations in the queue through May 6 at 7:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Father withholds needed medicine from daughter

A place to talk about any topic on your mind (non-broadcasting related). General conversation.
Turkeytop

Father withholds needed medicine from daughter

Post by Turkeytop » Sat Jul 25, 2020 10:47 pm

Florida woman arrested for attacking dad who didn’t share his medical marijuana

She popped her pop in the privates — when he wouldn’t share a few puffs of pot.

A Florida woman was arrested on Thursday for allegedly attacking her father and trying to grab his genitals after he refused to let her smoke his medical marijuana, The Smoking Gun reports.

Dakota DiRienzo, 22, allegedly lit up with anger because her dad, Luigi, had been sharing his pot with pals but not with his own daughter, the outlet reported.

They came to blows at his trailer park home in the town of Sebastian, just north of Vero Beach, cops alleged.

“Dakota attacked Luigi by pulling him down to the ground, and by attempting to grab his genitals,” according to the criminal complaint.

DiRienzo was arrested for misdemeanor battery and released from county jail Friday afternoon on $1,000 bond, according to TSG.
https://nypost.com/2020/07/25/florida-w ... marijuana/

Sebastian is 495 miles from Niceville.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

audiophile

Re: Father withholds needed medicine from daughter

Post by audiophile » Mon Jul 27, 2020 2:09 pm

Just another puff piece.
Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Deleted User 24

Re: Father withholds needed medicine from daughter

Post by Deleted User 24 » Mon Jul 27, 2020 2:38 pm

Marijuana tends to have a calming effect. I think she needed it more than he did.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic