Acceptable registrations in the queue through May 29 at 11:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Prince Harry

A place to talk about any topic on your mind (non-broadcasting related). General conversation.
Mega Hertz

Re: Prince Harry

Post by Mega Hertz » Sun May 07, 2023 12:49 pm

Excuse me. *I* am the resident BB smart ass. It's the only thing I've ever been good at in life.

"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

Round Six

Post by Round Six » Sun May 07, 2023 2:50 pm

Well this thread didn't seem to go in the direction I surmised it would. Right off the bat Mutt calls me racist for my pondering. I'm fogging up a bit on that reply.

I thought my question was fairly straightforward. And it has nothing to do with any ethnicity. If you were Harry, would you of walked away from the House of Windsor? Or told Meghan "This was part of the package when you said I do"?.
Last edited by Round Six on Sun May 07, 2023 8:56 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Life is not a dress rehearsal. This is it. There's no going back, and we can only go forward before we run out of runway.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sun May 07, 2023 3:46 pm

Mutt - hands on shaft...

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic