Acceptable registrations in the queue through June 3 at 5:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Male streaker in Tampa

A place to talk about any topic on your mind (non-broadcasting related). General conversation.
kager

Re: Male streaker in Tampa

Post by kager » Tue Feb 09, 2021 7:26 am

Mike Oxlong wrote:
Mon Feb 08, 2021 1:03 pm
Turkeytop wrote:
Mon Feb 08, 2021 11:35 am
The a**hole is Matti. All of his posts are mindless drivel from TMZ. Who the f**k cares?

As for my Niceville posts, most people do ignore them, as indeed they should, if theyre uninterested.
So it's permissable for you to post what you admit is mostly drivel, and if folks don't care for it, just ignore it. But if someone else post a link as anal as your, it's Days of the Long Knives.

What if your Florida news links were met with "Who cares?" responses? I do agree with you that most could care less about what you post.

I'll admit I've read some of your "You Be The Judge" and thought to myself there's a little bit of Representation By Self Proctology going on. Something being left out of the last 3 contracts before the hall noticed was a classic.

However I just scrolled on.
+1

The hypocrisy & bigotry lessons emanating from up by the pinky here appear to have taken hold on some who used to be rather light-hearted and interesting posters. It is a surprising display of a side of them I would not have believed existed until recently.

"The problem with communication is the illusion that it has occurred."

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Tue Feb 09, 2021 5:13 pm

The censorship king from out of state.

Oldiesman1955

Post by Oldiesman1955 » Tue Feb 09, 2021 7:21 pm

I was just going to start a thread on this guy, but I decided not to. Now I know why. Someone else starts a thread on that guy and now people want to nominate him for the Douchebag Repository.

Now I'm old enough to remember the streaking fad of 1974 which was started by people favoring then President Richard Nixon's impeachment. I supported impeaching him myself but didn't have the nerve to go around naked in public.

I will repeat what the TV announcers said during his journey down the field:

"Pull up your pants!Take off your bra! Be a man!

Lol.

Deleted User 14896

Must of kinda liked his memes

Post by Deleted User 14896 » Wed Feb 10, 2021 7:11 am

kager wrote:
Tue Feb 09, 2021 7:26 am
The hypocrisy & bigotry lessons emanating from up by the pinky here appear to have taken hold on some who used to be rather light-hearted and interesting posters. It is a surprising display of a side of them I would not have believed existed until recently.
Probably the most shining example of hypocrisy by our Canadian viewer is the infamous Bedell memes. As you may remember, Turkey implored that Bedell be banished to the Douchebag Suppository for repeatedly posting said memes.

And I will admit Bedell deserved it. Some of his memes were retarted.

But after Bedell is banished, the same person that didn't care for Bedell's memes starts reposting them:

https://mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/viewtopi ... 14&t=56585

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Wed Feb 10, 2021 8:56 am

Mike Oxlong wrote:
Wed Feb 10, 2021 7:11 am

Probably the most shining example of hypocrisy by our Canadian viewer is the infamous Bedell memes. As you may remember, Turkey implored that Bedell be banished to the Douchebag Suppository for repeatedly posting said memes.

That is an outright lie. I never once implored, requested or even suggested he be removed.,
I don't mean to brag, but I just put a puzzle together in 1 day and the box said 2-4 years.

Matt

Post by Matt » Wed Feb 10, 2021 5:35 pm

Turkeytop wrote:
Wed Feb 10, 2021 8:56 am
Mike Oxlong wrote:
Wed Feb 10, 2021 7:11 am

That is an outright lie. I never once implored, requested or even suggested he be removed.,
TT, this guy's username is a play on "My cock is long." I wouldn't worry too much about his opinion.
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic