Acceptable registrations in the queue through May 29 at 11:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Wednesday evening (May 29) alert: The Buzzboard is experiencing server response time issues. The slow page loading may be the result of scheduled maintenance my hosting provider is currently performing on its servers and software. I anticipate the problem being resolved by sometime on Friday, May 31. Thank you in advance for your patience during this period.

Kenny Everett

Here's your place to reminisce about classic radio and television. Want to share memories of The Big 8? How about J.P. McCarthy? Do it here!
sfpcc1

Kenny Everett

Post by sfpcc1 » Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:03 am

Does anyone out remember when Channel 50 used to show the Kenny Everett Video Program? I think channel 50 showed it around 1981 on Saturday nights. In my memory I kind lump in with Benny Hill, like he had a cool son who showed up on weekends. Sadly Kenny passed away in 1995 at age fifty.

organman95

Re: Kenny Everett

Post by organman95 » Sat Sep 25, 2021 8:05 pm

Kenny had some funny bits. One of my favorites was his "How to be a Bee Gee" lol

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic