I continue to work to restore special features of the site following the software update that began October 14. Standard browsing and posting functionality should be fully restored at this point. Feel free to send me a private message if you encounter any issue.

New Features:
I. The Site Name text appearing at the top of each page is now a clickable hyperlink on both desktop and mobile devices; clicking the link will return you to the main index page of the Buzzboard.
II. You can edit Board Preferences --> Global Settings within your User Control Panel to increase the Buzzboard's font size on your PC, mobile device, or both!
III. You can also edit Board Preferences --> Global Settings within your User Control Panel to choose from an array of different stylesheet templates (the default one is "prosilver"). I may be adding even more options in the days ahead, so feel free to check often.

You can access your User Control Panel upon login or by visiting this link: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/ucp.php
Click the "X" in the upper right corner of this box to conceal this message.

-M.W.
All accepted new user registrations through 8:40a ET on Sunday, October 20 have been activated. Please read the terms of use here prior to posting: ucp.php?mode=terms

Enjoy!

WPON's AA and Revolving Door Show

Discussion pertaining to Detroit, Ann Arbor, Port Huron and SW Ontario
ItsJustCharlie

Re: WPON's AA and Revolving Door Show

Unread post by ItsJustCharlie »

Time change update, again
Fridays are now from 4-6, that includes tomorrow.
So the current schedule is Mondays from 4:30-6 PM, Tuesdays-Fridays 4-6 PM EST
Sorry for the correction, but this is the way WPON is.
edj

Unread post by edj »

Have a consistent time is actually better now that you no longer have Ron as a lead in.

Can you or Aaron convince Sima to update WPON’s website with the new schedule? That would help gain listeners from those who stumble upon the page. Right now you are only listed on one day.
ItsJustCharlie

edj wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 7:52 pm Have a consistent time is actually better now that you no longer have Ron as a lead in.

Can you or Aaron convince Sima to update WPON’s website with the new schedule? That would help gain listeners from those who stumble upon the page. Right now you are only listed on one day.
It's out of aaron's hands, and that schedule has been out of date for so long I doubt anyone will get to it
ShempLives

Unread post by ShempLives »

Thanks for even more clarification!
ItsJustCharlie

If anyone is interested in participating in our autopicker only league for March Madness, feel free to join!

https://fantasy.espn.com/tc/sharer?chal ... d455838b9a
We have a post on our Instagram, and Facebook page all about it
edj

Unread post by edj »

Autofill done!
ConstipatedListener

Unread post by ConstipatedListener »

Hey guys! Just got home and turned your show on. Heard you play Desperado by the Eagles. I don't know what else you've played by them. One of my favorites is On The Border. Then there's Desperado by Alice Cooper.
Great show as always!
edj

Unread post by edj »

I should be able to tune in this afternoon, if only to hear on air how the auto pick Gods so far have not been my friend.
edj

Unread post by edj »

“I like Batman. He’s funny.” Sorry, Aaron, I can’t let you forget that line. I laughed so hard when you said that.
ItsJustCharlie

https://www.instagram.com/p/C5ZdQuAvQH0 ... BiNWFlZA==

We're ending the show, read to find out why.
edj

Unread post by edj »

I heard that today. I can see why you wouldn’t feel to be a fit (young guys in an older formatted station), but it was a nice alternative to many of the stuff on Detroit radio. It was especially great hearing obscure and forgotten songs mixed in. It’s too bad WPON’s signal is garbage down my way, and streaming still has issues from time to time.

Aaron especially has passion for radio, and it is great to hear he has a gig on WHMI. Sadly, it’s another station that’s mainly a no go by me (93.5 is mainly a mix of a translator and WRQN Bowling Green), so hopefully their stream works. Either that, or I spend more time in Novi and Milford.

I look forward to the last month of fun.
ItsJustCharlie

https://www.instagram.com/p/C5tWoOZOqjt ... BiNWFlZA==

For y'all who entered the March Madness contest. Please contact us on our socials on info for your prizes!
NESNerd427

Unread post by NESNerd427 »

Afternoon Buzzboard, Aaron here. For those that have been waiting for the Northern Soul show, today is your lucky day. We're finally busting out some Northern Soul classics today from 4:30 to 6!
"God bless, have a good one, take care, get your pets spayed and neutered (control that pet population), and I'll catch you on the flip side, the rebound, whatever you want to say. Goodbye!"
edj

Unread post by edj »

I missed it! Podcast available?
ShempLives

Unread post by ShempLives »

I missed the Northern Soul show as well. Please make it available. PS. A good song for Aaron's last show (May 10th) would be the Northern Soul classic "I'm On My Way" by the late Dean Parrish.