iHeartMedia just flipped Rock 107.5 WZRX-FM in Lima to 60s/70s Oldies as “107.5 The Big Buck”. The station has been moving back-and-forth between Active Rock, Mainstream Rock, Classic Rock, Etc. Of course I would have rather seen 104.9 or 106.3 flip instead.
WOHO Might appreciate this one if your ever in the Lima area.
https://radioinsight.com/headlines/2168 ... into-lima/
All accepted new registrations through 11:59p ET on October 3 have been activated. Accepted new registrations in the queue are activated on a weekly basis each Saturday. Terms of use are available here: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/ucp.php?mode=terms
Thank you!
Thank you!
The Buck Returns To Lima
-
Toledo Radio Died
- Posts: 49
- Joined: Sun Oct 05, 2014 5:57 pm
- Location: Dayton, Ohio
-
Deleted User 15773
Re: The Buck Returns To Lima
I rather enjoyed Big 106.5, when my travels took me to Dayton. So it's good to see the oldies back on the radio in that area, I was hoping that would place oldies on 103.9fm in Dayton, but alas they chose country.