Acceptable registrations in the queue through January 16, 2023 at 2:30p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Ali and Ley

Discussion pertaining to Detroit, Ann Arbor, Port Huron, and SW Ontario
User avatar
Lickalime
Posts: 67
Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2007 12:29 pm
Location: Ann Arbor, MI

Ali and Ley

Post by Lickalime » Sun Aug 08, 2021 5:56 pm

Are Sandra Ali and Shawn Ley still married? She hasn't worn a ring in a while.



Deleted User 15225

Re: Ali and Ley

Post by Deleted User 15225 » Sun Aug 08, 2021 6:15 pm

S
Last edited by Deleted User 15225 on Mon Aug 09, 2021 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.



User avatar
BFSEsq
Posts: 62
Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:51 pm
Location: Canton, MI
Contact:

Re: Ali and Ley

Post by BFSEsq » Sun Aug 08, 2021 11:29 pm

selurzam wrote:
Sun Aug 08, 2021 6:15 pm
Some people are saying he was banging Ben Bailey.
I think we're going to need a gender clarification here. Typo, or no? :rollin



badapple
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Dec 12, 2019 11:54 am

Re: Ali and Ley

Post by badapple » Mon Aug 09, 2021 10:25 am

Ali filed for divorce in November 2019 and was finalized in June 2020. Heard the Ben Bailey rumors as well.



User avatar
Lickalime
Posts: 67
Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2007 12:29 pm
Location: Ann Arbor, MI

Re: Ali and Ley

Post by Lickalime » Mon Aug 09, 2021 12:35 pm

badapple wrote:
Mon Aug 09, 2021 10:25 am
Ali filed for divorce in November 2019 and was finalized in June 2020. Heard the Ben Bailey rumors as well.
Interesting how quietly it happened. If you search either of their names there are quite a few articles saying they're happily married to one another and how they make their relationship work. Also I noticed Shawn Ley's profile on the station website says he's a husband and a father. Sandra Ali's says she has four children.

Makes me wonder if their divorce had anything to do with Shawn Ley joining the Defenders group. Who knows.



Mr.Transistor
Posts: 1022
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:43 am

Re: Ali and Ley

Post by Mr.Transistor » Mon Aug 09, 2021 1:10 pm

So put the juicy unfounded "rumors" on the buzzboard and let everyone's mind run wild. Yeah, who knows right?



User avatar
Lickalime
Posts: 67
Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2007 12:29 pm
Location: Ann Arbor, MI

Re: Ali and Ley

Post by Lickalime » Mon Aug 09, 2021 1:30 pm

Mr.Transistor wrote:
Mon Aug 09, 2021 1:10 pm
So put the juicy unfounded "rumors" on the buzzboard and let everyone's mind run wild. Yeah, who knows right?
Wait, is this directed towards me? What juicy unfound rumor did I put on here? I asked a question and then wondered if their divorce had anything to do with Ley not being on the anchor desk, but added to the Defenders team. Asking that isn't posting a rumor.



SteveS
Posts: 140
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:03 am

Re: Ali and Ley

Post by SteveS » Mon Aug 09, 2021 1:38 pm

The move to Defenders was long afterward starting on June 1, 2020.



Mr.Transistor
Posts: 1022
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:43 am

Re: Ali and Ley

Post by Mr.Transistor » Mon Aug 09, 2021 1:57 pm

Lickalime wrote:
Mon Aug 09, 2021 1:30 pm
Mr.Transistor wrote:
Mon Aug 09, 2021 1:10 pm
So put the juicy unfounded "rumors" on the buzzboard and let everyone's mind run wild. Yeah, who knows right?
Wait, is this directed towards me? What juicy unfound rumor did I put on here? I asked a question and then wondered if their divorce had anything to do with Ley not being on the anchor desk, but added to the Defenders team. Asking that isn't posting a rumor.
No, not towards you Lickalime. This was directed to seleazurum who has since edited their salacious comments.



User avatar
Lickalime
Posts: 67
Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2007 12:29 pm
Location: Ann Arbor, MI

Re: Ali and Ley

Post by Lickalime » Mon Aug 09, 2021 5:54 pm

Mr.Transistor wrote:
Mon Aug 09, 2021 1:57 pm
Lickalime wrote:
Mon Aug 09, 2021 1:30 pm
Mr.Transistor wrote:
Mon Aug 09, 2021 1:10 pm
So put the juicy unfounded "rumors" on the buzzboard and let everyone's mind run wild. Yeah, who knows right?
Wait, is this directed towards me? What juicy unfound rumor did I put on here? I asked a question and then wondered if their divorce had anything to do with Ley not being on the anchor desk, but added to the Defenders team. Asking that isn't posting a rumor.
No, not towards you Lickalime. This was directed to seleazurum who has since edited their salacious comments.
Got it. Thanks for the clarification. Sorry if I came off a bit defensive.



Mr.Transistor
Posts: 1022
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:43 am

Re: Ali and Ley

Post by Mr.Transistor » Tue Aug 10, 2021 9:29 am

Lickalime wrote:
Mon Aug 09, 2021 5:54 pm
Mr.Transistor wrote:
Mon Aug 09, 2021 1:57 pm
Lickalime wrote:
Mon Aug 09, 2021 1:30 pm
Mr.Transistor wrote:
Mon Aug 09, 2021 1:10 pm
So put the juicy unfounded "rumors" on the buzzboard and let everyone's mind run wild. Yeah, who knows right?
Wait, is this directed towards me? What juicy unfound rumor did I put on here? I asked a question and then wondered if their divorce had anything to do with Ley not being on the anchor desk, but added to the Defenders team. Asking that isn't posting a rumor.
No, not towards you Lickalime. This was directed to seleazurum who has since edited their salacious comments.
Got it. Thanks for the clarification. Sorry if I came off a bit defensive.
No offense taken. I should have quoted his/her statement. I noticed that not only did they edit their comments they have since deleted their account. The way they have ghosted themselves leads me to believe it was a totally bogus, libelous claim.



User avatar
Rate This
Posts: 10887
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:17 am

Re: Ali and Ley

Post by Rate This » Tue Aug 10, 2021 7:10 pm

Mr.Transistor wrote:
Tue Aug 10, 2021 9:29 am
Lickalime wrote:
Mon Aug 09, 2021 5:54 pm
Mr.Transistor wrote:
Mon Aug 09, 2021 1:57 pm
Lickalime wrote:
Mon Aug 09, 2021 1:30 pm
Mr.Transistor wrote:
Mon Aug 09, 2021 1:10 pm
So put the juicy unfounded "rumors" on the buzzboard and let everyone's mind run wild. Yeah, who knows right?
Wait, is this directed towards me? What juicy unfound rumor did I put on here? I asked a question and then wondered if their divorce had anything to do with Ley not being on the anchor desk, but added to the Defenders team. Asking that isn't posting a rumor.
No, not towards you Lickalime. This was directed to seleazurum who has since edited their salacious comments.
Got it. Thanks for the clarification. Sorry if I came off a bit defensive.
No offense taken. I should have quoted his/her statement. I noticed that not only did they edit their comments they have since deleted their account. The way they have ghosted themselves leads me to believe it was a totally bogus, libelous claim.
You are aware that public figures are extremely hard to libel or slander right?



Post Reply Previous topicNext topic