Page 1 of 3

TV News Ratings November 2020

Posted: Fri Nov 27, 2020 12:04 am
by Rate This
Not much to report except at 6am. These are Households.

6am:
4 News 2.9 / 15 SHR 49,000 HH
2 News 2.8 / 14 SHR 46,000 HH

4pm:
4 News 5.1 / 14 SHR 86,000 HH
2 Judge Judy 3.6 / 10 SHR 60,000 HH
7 News 2.3 / 6 SHR 36,000 HH

5pm:
4 News 7.4 / 17 SHR 125,000 HH
7 News 4.5 / 10 SHR 76,000 HH
2 News 3.9 / 9 SHR 65,000 HH

6pm:
4 News 9.7 / 20 SHR 163,000 HH
7 News 6.7 / 13 SHR 112,000 HH
2 News 3.0 / 6 SHR 51,000 HH

7pm:
4 Wheel/Jeopardy! 9.6 / 18 SHR 161,000 HH
7 News/The List 4.4 / 8 SHR 73,000 HH
2 TMZ/Extra 2.2 / 4 SHR 38,000 HH

10pm:
2 News 3.6 / 7 SHR 61,000 HH

11pm:
4 News 6.8 / 15 SHR 114,000 HH
7 News 4.4 / 10 SHR 74,000 HH
2 News 2.3 / 5 SHR 39,000 HH

Re: TV News Ratings November 2020

Posted: Sun Nov 29, 2020 10:28 am
by Fred
"Not much to report" because you are telling us HH. HH don't matter. Show us demos.

Re: TV News Ratings November 2020

Posted: Sun Nov 29, 2020 12:33 pm
by Rate This
Fred wrote: ↑Sun Nov 29, 2020 10:28 am "Not much to report" because you are telling us HH. HH don't matter. Show us demos.
As most people here know if I had them I would post them. My comment about not much to report refers to things being status quo from the last several sweeps. 7 is doing a little better at 5 and 11 and 2 is sinking like a stone. So maybe there is SOMETHING to say.

Re: TV News Ratings November 2020

Posted: Sun Nov 29, 2020 10:31 pm
by rugratsonline
Is WKBD still doing their 10PM canned newscast produced in Dallas?

Re: TV News Ratings November 2020

Posted: Sun Nov 29, 2020 10:34 pm
by km1125
rugratsonline wrote: ↑Sun Nov 29, 2020 10:31 pm Is WKBD still doing their 10PM canned newscast produced in Dallas?
Yes

Re: TV News Ratings November 2020

Posted: Mon Nov 30, 2020 6:21 am
by 696lover
6am for wxyz?

Re: TV News Ratings November 2020

Posted: Mon Nov 30, 2020 10:15 am
by Rate This
696lover wrote: ↑Mon Nov 30, 2020 6:21 am 6am for wxyz?
So far behind that 4 leaves it out.

Re: TV News Ratings November 2020

Posted: Mon Nov 30, 2020 5:22 pm
by 696lover
Rate This wrote: ↑Mon Nov 30, 2020 10:15 am
696lover wrote: ↑Mon Nov 30, 2020 6:21 am 6am for wxyz?
So far behind that 4 leaves it out.
They got Ali Hoaxie parading around in a club dress and Vernon Poindexter punching things up as the milquetoast anchor. What else can they do?

Re: TV News Ratings November 2020

Posted: Mon Nov 30, 2020 6:10 pm
by Deleted User 14896
696lover wrote: ↑Mon Nov 30, 2020 5:22 pm They got Ali Hoaxie parading around in a club dress and Vernon Poindexter punching things up as the milquetoast anchor. What else can they do?
I'm curious who you are calling Vernon Poindexter. I caught some of the Circle Seven broadcast this morning. Campbell and Davis were on instead of the regulars. Got to admit, I like them better than the Smiths.

Along with others on here, I agree anchoring just don't seem to be Keenan's forte.

Re: TV News Ratings November 2020

Posted: Tue Dec 01, 2020 6:05 am
by 696lover
Mike Oxlong wrote: ↑Mon Nov 30, 2020 6:10 pm
696lover wrote: ↑Mon Nov 30, 2020 5:22 pm They got Ali Hoaxie parading around in a club dress and Vernon Poindexter punching things up as the milquetoast anchor. What else can they do?
I'm curious who you are calling Vernon Poindexter. I caught some of the Circle Seven broadcast this morning. Campbell and Davis were on instead of the regulars. Got to admit, I like them better than the Smiths.

Along with others on here, I agree anchoring just don't seem to be Keenan's forte.
I blanked on his real name until I read your second paragraph. Keenan Smith.

Re: TV News Ratings November 2020

Posted: Tue Dec 01, 2020 11:34 am
by semihemi8
Maybe it's just me but I think the ladies on Fox 2 are more interested in showing us their latest hair-do than reading the news.

Re: TV News Ratings November 2020

Posted: Fri Dec 04, 2020 1:55 am
by IIN4MU
From the "I'm Not Surprised" department, the Circle's stellar (cough) ratings performance of late has opened up the ND position at Broadcast House.

https://www.ftvlive.com/sqsp-test/2020/ ... tor-is-out

Re: TV News Ratings November 2020

Posted: Fri Dec 04, 2020 7:47 am
by JLesinski
semihemi8 wrote: ↑Tue Dec 01, 2020 11:34 am Maybe it's just me but I think the ladies on Fox 2 are more interested in showing us their latest hair-do than reading the news.
I am ok with that. Also, the tighter the clothes the better. There are a few of the Channel 2 females that are quite, um, shall we say "underappreciated" in the chest area.