All accepted new registrations through 11:59p ET on October 3 have been activated. Accepted new registrations in the queue are activated on a weekly basis each Saturday. Terms of use are available here: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/ucp.php?mode=terms

Thank you!

Ron Cameron

A place to showcase the very best threads on the Buzzboard.
Momo
Posts: 11339
Joined: Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:16 am

Re: Ron Cameron

Unread post by Momo »

^^flim-flam^^
Momo
Posts: 11339
Joined: Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:16 am

Re: Ron Cameron

Unread post by Momo »

I forgot the name of the last caller, our very low information guy, but did he say that he hadn’t heard about Denny’s wife?! If so, he must be still reeling from hearing the news in the lead-up to the Ray Scott interview that Pres. Kennedy was assassinated.
wtfdetroit
Posts: 691
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:04 pm

Re: Ron Cameron

Unread post by wtfdetroit »

I think that's Dave from Warren. He's becoming the new Kurt who calls twice a show now.
Momo
Posts: 11339
Joined: Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:16 am

Re: Ron Cameron

Unread post by Momo »

No promise of any future guests. Not for next week or the following week. Having just had Ray Scott & Denny, & with Mark Wilson perhaps not interested, who does Ron turn to next? I wonder if Bob Miller, at now 94 or 95, is still a possibility.
wtfdetroit
Posts: 691
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:04 pm

Re: Ron Cameron

Unread post by wtfdetroit »

Don't forget about Jon Warden and that awkward interview with Sunrise Coney Island. I'm sure he'll have another 70 plus year old on soon.
313sports
Posts: 83
Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:49 am

Re: Ron Cameron

Unread post by 313sports »

Ron gets so lost in his stories and ego trips, he forgets about anything relevant. Rehashing what 5 people listening remember 42 years ago in great detail is not compelling radio..
wtfdetroit
Posts: 691
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:04 pm

Re: Ron Cameron

Unread post by wtfdetroit »

Ron is giving us a 3 week ultimatum and he might quit because nobody cares about sports. Maybe nobody cares about baseball from the 60’s?
Mr.Transistor
Posts: 1461
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:43 am

Re: Ron Cameron

Unread post by Mr.Transistor »

This is going to be a shitshow , you can tell already. Ron is in a "fighting mood". Martin better watch out. If anybody gets these guys on the topic of politics, it will set the show over the edge. Or if anyone asks Ron why he's not in Michigan broadcasting HOF- it's over
wtfdetroit
Posts: 691
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:04 pm

Re: Ron Cameron

Unread post by wtfdetroit »

He is very energized today
Mr.Transistor
Posts: 1461
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:43 am

Re: Ron Cameron

Unread post by Mr.Transistor »

Why do people keep feeding into all the questions about all the restaurants that he's been oh so close to purchasing for the last few years. I think at this point he just loves stringing people along that he's "oh so close" to get people to call in.
Mr.Transistor
Posts: 1461
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:43 am

Re: Ron Cameron

Unread post by Mr.Transistor »

Wow, he just cut the call with Kurt from Fraser off. I agree with Ron,, Kurt is totally off base about Casey Mize, but wow Ron is going crazy. We might be in line for another train wreck.
Last edited by Mr.Transistor on Fri Aug 21, 2020 11:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
wtfdetroit
Posts: 691
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:04 pm

Re: Ron Cameron

Unread post by wtfdetroit »

Kurt from Fraser got hung up on haha! I wonder if Kurt will call him in the second hour. I do agree, Kurt is way off with Mize, he actually had great stuff.
wtfdetroit
Posts: 691
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:04 pm

Re: Ron Cameron

Unread post by wtfdetroit »

Greg from Warren has to be the biggest idiot, worse than the guy from Fenton.
Mr.Transistor
Posts: 1461
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:43 am

Re: Ron Cameron

Unread post by Mr.Transistor »

I agree, did I miss his call? I can't figure how if that Greg is that much of a moron or is just subtly trolling Ron to his lack of intelligence. I had to step away and Kurt will probably call in, he doesn't seem to mind being Ron's punching bag.
wtfdetroit
Posts: 691
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:04 pm

Re: Ron Cameron

Unread post by wtfdetroit »

Dave from Warren is the guy who might be trolling him. Greg is the guy that promotes his other site and complains about how mean we are. I can't believe people are getting strung along with Ron's restaurant search.

I'm going to guess Kurt will call again this hour. He can't live without calling Ron 4x a week
Post Reply