All accepted new registrations through 11:00p ET on September 26 have been activated. Accepted new registrations in the queue are activated on a weekly basis each Saturday. Terms of use are available here: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/ucp.php?mode=terms
Thank you!
Thank you!
Ron Cameron
-
radiofan1974
- Posts: 5901
- Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2020 1:47 pm
Re: Ron Cameron
I am sure Gary Danielson would love to leave a SEC announcing position to move to the lions…..
Re: Ron Cameron
It's been some time since we've heard from Glenn. The voice was very familiar, but I thought I heard him say his name was Clint.
-
radiofan1974
- Posts: 5901
- Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2020 1:47 pm
Re: Ron Cameron
Don’t correct me like that, even when your right
He really means it
He really means it
Re: Ron Cameron
"What's that noise?!" This is a professional radio show.
Re: Ron Cameron
Finally, Alex is acknowledged.
Re: Ron Cameron
All-star emailer Dan! Why didn't Ron say anything to Jimmy D last week about his pick of Orr as the GOAT?
Re: Ron Cameron
Alex, you should know better than to interrupt Ron.
Re: Ron Cameron
Still can't get good help there.
Whisper, whisper.
Whisper, whisper.
-
radiofan1974
- Posts: 5901
- Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2020 1:47 pm
Re: Ron Cameron
Never say not yet-It’s No
Re: Ron Cameron
Ron: Any emails?
Producer: not yet.
Ron: don't say "yet."
I'm so reminded of the matter-of-fact screener who, in response to my exasperation, said, "Try working for him."
Producer: not yet.
Ron: don't say "yet."
I'm so reminded of the matter-of-fact screener who, in response to my exasperation, said, "Try working for him."
Re: Ron Cameron
Another of Ron's boys making good. Ron's got the Midas touch.
Re: Ron Cameron
Ron runs hot & cold about us. Sometimes, he's cool with Mr. Positive's references. But not today.
Re: Ron Cameron
Has Ron given up on Phil Regan? I hope he's ok.