All accepted new registrations through 11:00p ET on September 26 have been activated. Accepted new registrations in the queue are activated on a weekly basis each Saturday. Terms of use are available here: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/ucp.php?mode=terms

Thank you!

Ron Cameron

A place to showcase the very best threads on the Buzzboard.
Bobbert
Posts: 4365
Joined: Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:13 pm

Re: Ron Cameron

Unread post by Bobbert »

Caller Art is Aaron's dad, and has been officially inducted into the "Ronicles".
Momo
Posts: 11335
Joined: Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:16 am

Re: Ron Cameron

Unread post by Momo »

If Ron is really entertaining another station's "offer," it has to be due to his "popularity" here.
ItsJustCharlie
Posts: 56
Joined: Fri Nov 17, 2023 2:47 pm

Re: Ron Cameron

Unread post by ItsJustCharlie »

We're playing a Ron cameron Commerical early around 2:00
Momo
Posts: 11335
Joined: Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:16 am

Re: Ron Cameron

Unread post by Momo »

Bobbert wrote: ↑Fri Jan 26, 2024 1:12 pm Caller Art is Aaron's dad, and has been officially inducted into the "Ronicles".
Well, that explain that new caller today. I have to now wonder who new caller William might know,
sparty89
Posts: 1040
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2019 5:44 pm

Re: Ron Cameron

Unread post by sparty89 »

ItsJustCharlie wrote: ↑Fri Jan 26, 2024 1:02 pm
Momo wrote: ↑Fri Jan 26, 2024 1:00 pm How soon before Aaron's birthday gift is on eBay ... or stolen?
I hope not for awhile, as that was 3D printed from scratch. We'll see if it survives the next show.
Can you post a picture of Ron's plaque?
edj
Posts: 3433
Joined: Sun Feb 13, 2022 8:54 pm

Re: Ron Cameron

Unread post by edj »

ItsJustCharlie wrote: ↑Fri Jan 26, 2024 1:36 pm We're playing a Ron cameron Commerical early around 2:00
I think I know exactly which segment...
ItsJustCharlie
Posts: 56
Joined: Fri Nov 17, 2023 2:47 pm

Re: Ron Cameron

Unread post by ItsJustCharlie »

sparty89 wrote: ↑Fri Jan 26, 2024 1:58 pm
ItsJustCharlie wrote: ↑Fri Jan 26, 2024 1:02 pm
Momo wrote: ↑Fri Jan 26, 2024 1:00 pm How soon before Aaron's birthday gift is on eBay ... or stolen?
I hope not for awhile, as that was 3D printed from scratch. We'll see if it survives the next show.
Can you post a picture of Ron's plaque?
Image
Momo
Posts: 11335
Joined: Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:16 am

Re: Ron Cameron

Unread post by Momo »

ItsJustCharlie wrote: ↑Fri Jan 26, 2024 2:06 pm
sparty89 wrote: ↑Fri Jan 26, 2024 1:58 pm
ItsJustCharlie wrote: ↑Fri Jan 26, 2024 1:02 pm
Momo wrote: ↑Fri Jan 26, 2024 1:00 pm How soon before Aaron's birthday gift is on eBay ... or stolen?
I hope not for awhile, as that was 3D printed from scratch. We'll see if it survives the next show.
Can you post a picture of Ron's plaque?
Image
He may not have shown it, but Ron must have been overcome with emotion on receiving this beautiful plaque. I wonder, though, what the over/under is on how long it remains in his possession.
jsf
Posts: 310
Joined: Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:06 am
Location: Livonia, MI

Re: Ron Cameron

Unread post by jsf »

I missed how Ron got that plaque, did he win it or make it himself?
ShempLives
Posts: 288
Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2016 2:08 am

Re: Ron Cameron

Unread post by ShempLives »

Regarding Momo's comment on page 1731 regarding Sean Hannity and WFDF, Sean Hannity is indeed broadcast on WFDF M-F, 3-6pm: https://www.910amsuperstation.com/schedule
Momo
Posts: 11335
Joined: Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:16 am

Re: Ron Cameron

Unread post by Momo »

jsf wrote: ↑Fri Jan 26, 2024 3:21 pm I missed how Ron got that plaque, did he win it or make it himself?
Aaron from the Revolving Door show that follows Ron was prepared to gift that to him last Friday, on Ron’s birthday. After Ron’s birthday no-show, he presented to a less than enthusiastic Ron today. Ron said he would’ve preferred money. A lot of money.
Dan in Northville
Posts: 466
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2023 6:45 pm

Re: Ron Cameron

Unread post by Dan in Northville »

Bobbert wrote: ↑Fri Jan 26, 2024 12:48 pm
Dan in Northville wrote: ↑Fri Jan 26, 2024 12:44 pm I'm starting to get a hankering for a gas station burger
There's a Zo's Good Burger at the gas station at Six Mile and Haggerty. :)

Image
That's a damn fine looking burger.................and it's right down the street from me. I'm gonna have to give it a try. Always wondered about that place. Thanks, Bobbert
Momo
Posts: 11335
Joined: Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:16 am

Re: Ron Cameron

Unread post by Momo »

ShempLives wrote: ↑Fri Jan 26, 2024 3:35 pm Regarding Momo's comment on page 1731 regarding Sean Hannity and WFDF, Sean Hannity is indeed broadcast on WFDF M-F, 3-6pm: https://www.910amsuperstation.com/schedule
My apologies to Ron. I was the confused one this time.
radiofan1974
Posts: 5901
Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2020 1:47 pm

Re: Ron Cameron

Unread post by radiofan1974 »

Looks like I missed a good one, traveling out of state for a soccer college showcase with my son, thankful for the recaps

Maybe I should have played back interviews that Ron had with Roger Faulkner for his motivation to do well this weekend
edj
Posts: 3433
Joined: Sun Feb 13, 2022 8:54 pm

Re: Ron Cameron

Unread post by edj »

Zo’s is also good. I go to the location on Cherry Hill and Sheldon once in a while.
Post Reply