All accepted new registrations through 11:59p ET on October 3 have been activated. Accepted new registrations in the queue are activated on a weekly basis each Saturday. Terms of use are available here: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/ucp.php?mode=terms

Thank you!

Ron Cameron

A place to showcase the very best threads on the Buzzboard.
fairbankshockeypuck
Posts: 233
Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:18 pm

Re: Ron Cameron

Unread post by fairbankshockeypuck »

I must admit I have never heard his show...WPON? Friday? time? does it stream????
radiofan1974
Posts: 5903
Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2020 1:47 pm

Re: Ron Cameron

Unread post by radiofan1974 »

fairbankshockeypuck wrote: ↑Fri Dec 22, 2023 8:54 am I must admit I have never heard his show...WPON? Friday? time? does it stream????
Friday from 11:00-1:00

WPON.com
radiofan1974
Posts: 5903
Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2020 1:47 pm

Re: Ron Cameron

Unread post by radiofan1974 »

What will be the first topic out the gate? So much to talk about!

Combero wanting to play one more year for his country

Pistons? Has Ron changed his win total?

Interesting games for the lions….

Jim Harbaugh-they beat Ron’s vaunted Penn state and Ohio state is Alabama a cupcake according to Ron?

One day a week shows?
fairbankshockeypuck
Posts: 233
Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:18 pm

Re: Ron Cameron

Unread post by fairbankshockeypuck »

thanks for the link
Momo
Posts: 11338
Joined: Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:16 am

Re: Ron Cameron

Unread post by Momo »

Newspaper men & photographers from around the world have gathered to cover Ron's comeback story. Here's just some of the photographers:

https://servatius.blogspot.com/2013/11/ ... 1950s.html
Momo
Posts: 11338
Joined: Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:16 am

Re: Ron Cameron

Unread post by Momo »

I wonder if Ron will be bemoaning the fact that none of the staff at either the hospital or rehab clinic knew who he was ... even after taking his sunglasses off halfway through rehab?
radiofan1974
Posts: 5903
Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2020 1:47 pm

Re: Ron Cameron

Unread post by radiofan1974 »

I wonder if WPON has hired extra staff today
radiofan1974
Posts: 5903
Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2020 1:47 pm

Re: Ron Cameron

Unread post by radiofan1974 »

Momo wrote: ↑Fri Dec 22, 2023 10:00 am I wonder if Ron will be bemoaning the fact that none of the staff at either the hospital or rehab clinic knew who he was ... even after taking his sunglasses off halfway through rehab?
I am sure there was plenty of hospital staff saying “Ron is that you” at the hospital
edj
Posts: 3446
Joined: Sun Feb 13, 2022 8:54 pm

Re: Ron Cameron

Unread post by edj »

Predictions:

The Lions might win this weekend or they might not.
Cunningham is no Haliburton.
Harbaugh still owes Ron ten dinners.
Scott Harris sucks.
Ron's a one man operation.
Detroit media has no guts.
Ron never met Ken Calvert.
briangoleb14
Posts: 54
Joined: Sat Dec 03, 2022 2:22 pm

Re: Ron Cameron

Unread post by briangoleb14 »

He will probably say he's not doing very well but I'm a one man operation.
I'm sure no thank yous to hospital or rehab staff. But it'll be must listen to radio.
Bobbert
Posts: 4365
Joined: Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:13 pm

Re: Ron Cameron

Unread post by Bobbert »

Majik wrote: ↑Fri Dec 22, 2023 3:48 am
uncleb67 wrote: ↑Fri Dec 22, 2023 3:14 am Even at this early hour, I can feel the excitement building for the return of SportsTalk to the airwaves…
Yeah, the hamster wheel will be booming out the five watt matchstick signal out for a couple of square blocks. Ratings should be through the roof today. All of the media outlets are probably setting up outside Broadcast Shack for the big show. This may top Caesar’s triumphant return to Rome. Has John Williams prepared a new fanfare for this monumental event?
Image
Momo
Posts: 11338
Joined: Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:16 am

Re: Ron Cameron

Unread post by Momo »

Possible first words? "I hear an echo."
briangoleb14
Posts: 54
Joined: Sat Dec 03, 2022 2:22 pm

Re: Ron Cameron

Unread post by briangoleb14 »

Lol
uncleb67
Posts: 592
Joined: Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:15 am

Re: Ron Cameron

Unread post by uncleb67 »

I would love a live feed showing Scoop arriving to the studio, in a chauffeured Escalade, and settling in with reams of show prep, and several bottles of water and the newest Sports Weekly, ready to ROCK.
radiofan1974
Posts: 5903
Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2020 1:47 pm

Re: Ron Cameron

Unread post by radiofan1974 »

What a lead in song—-I’ll be there
Post Reply