All accepted new registrations through 11:59p ET on October 3 have been activated. Accepted new registrations in the queue are activated on a weekly basis each Saturday. Terms of use are available here: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/ucp.php?mode=terms
Thank you!
Thank you!
Ron Cameron
-
radiofan1974
- Posts: 5903
- Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2020 1:47 pm
Re: Ron Cameron
Ron agrees Harbaugh must go….surprise
Re: Ron Cameron
He'd better not have left the ad for The Fenton Hotel in his car, or the ghost of Al Capone will track him down.
Re: Ron Cameron
No more restaurants in Ron's future? Say it ain't so.
Re: Ron Cameron
"Yes, I do have brain issues from the concussion I had before." Oh, my, it's something new every week...
Re: Ron Cameron
Ron needs MASH doctors. Cue Hawkeye!!
Re: Ron Cameron
I'm already looking forward to next week, when I probably won't be tempted to tune into this show.
-
radiofan1974
- Posts: 5903
- Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2020 1:47 pm
Re: Ron Cameron
Ron asking to speak to Mr P after the show, possible collaboration??
Re: Ron Cameron
"No I don't dress up [for Halloween], I don't go for that crap."
Re: Ron Cameron
Ron doesn't believe in "Concussion Protocol".
Re: Ron Cameron
"I'll do my best to get a guest..."
Future Poet Laureate for the United States?
Future Poet Laureate for the United States?
Re: Ron Cameron
Ron would be the one to slam the door in the face of trick or treaters.